VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
Nov 16, 2017
The narrative of this game is what makes it great. It's realistic and the romantic path with the mother has a lot of potential.
Exactly. It makes me wonder if the ones saying this is a bad game have actually read the text or are just clicking through to find the nudity and sex. It look like the dev is following the 3 act structure, so we're still in the build up phase of the story. If people just want the sexual part of the story they should probably just skip updates until maybe the end of act 1 or the start to middle of act 2.

U

User_215882

I mean there was that rape not rape or whatever you want to call it with the aunt. I'm going with not rape at the moment, but damn was that awkward.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
I mean there was that rape not rape or whatever you want to call it with the aunt. I'm going with not rape at the moment, but damn was that awkward.
Nah, I've got to say I think that was rape. She told him no several times and he forced himself on her. That's a lot more than awkward :/.

U

User_215882

Nah, I've got to say I think that was rape. She told him no several times and he forced himself on her. That's a lot more than awkward :/.
Yeah.......I really don't get it right now and I, hope, that something clears it up a bit cause Jesus Christ that scene was just bad. Really fucking bad. That's why I'm on the fence with the rape not rape cause some have said its a set up by the Aunt or something.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
She should of just spilled the beans on how she's up to no good,hentai rules no keeping secrets or you pay with ur ass xD

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Is anyone evening remotely surprised though? I mean its going to take at least another 6 updates to see anything people are going to get hyped about. At this point I think it might actually do him some good to relook at the story and rewrite some of it. I get the build up and I can appreciate a great story that leads to great scenes and all, but this game doesn't have it. It started off strong and I supported it way back when, but right now its not worth dropping any money on.
He’s almost at version 1.0 though. Does that mean the story is almost over? This is turning into a Shitty VN where you make a choice of girl and at the very end you get a sex scene and ending...

Reactions: botc76

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
He’s almost at version 1.0 though. Does that mean the story is almost over? This is turning into a Shitty VN where you make a choice of girl and at the very end you get a sex scene and ending...
really the only sex scene we gotten in this update was the cock block with the skeleton i know i said this before but the only thing good about this game is the renders which is borderline better then lewd lab art however the numerous delays the story the character personalities and the gameplay and lack of sex scenes at the point of where of this game is at is embarrassing im willing to bet if he didnt revamp the renders at version 0.5 or 0.4 there would be more sex scenes less delays and better personality or game play value and honesty back when before he revamped the renders the renders was really good

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lol. Can't believe the people still going on about how great the story in this game is, when it's nothing but the developer crawling up his own arse.

This game HAS potential and it started out quite good, but now the game just tumbles from update to update jumping here and there, drowning every interesting bit in tons of depressing mood swings and cockblocking.

Yes, the people who complain about this game HAVE read the text, that's why we complain, because it's a clusterfuck of a story by now.

The dev needs to get his head on straight, rewrite the parts of the game that barely make any sense (the best would be if he filled in the pieces were he just jumped forward in time) and let the story actually develop further instead of letting the story stay at the exact same place it was 4-5 updates ago.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
OTOH, if people would pay me 9000+ bucks a month for me getting allures about my own greatness and sniffing my own farts, who would I be to deny them.

In other words, he would be stupid to change anything as long as the sheep pay him to tread water instead of gaining ground.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016

Nothing says hes even remotely near v1.0. He's at 0.9. Next could just as easily be 0.10, then 0.11, 0.12, and so on.

In labelling parlance 0.9 just means "9th update", not necessarily "90% done"

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
or next update could be end of act 1,no sex for u :p
But i doubt act one will end on part 9,thats an uneven number >.<

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Lol, this game really starting to make Big Brother look like an unappreciated gift. I'm all for story, but how many more emo characters is this dev gonna introduce? And this sasquatch lookin asshole that I cracked in the head with a baseball bat. What purpose does he serve bruh? I just got done playing and I don't even remember his name.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Well... There is 0.91, 0.92.. Hell even 0.9999999999999999999999999999999991237632 so it's pretty safe to say we're at 0.9 :cool:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Still, getting a bit disappointed at the lack of sexual scenes. I'm trying the Karin route on both characters, because I thought she's my kind of aggressive and I was not disappointed at some scenes. But there's been a lack of Karin since that phonecall. Haven't seen a more beautifully made character as the sweet sister though, but I agree with the above post there's just too much feeliness, way too much inner thoughts narrative so not much seem to be happening. Kinda losing track of where and what's going on sometimes too. An auto-forward function would be nice as well, still, this is one of the more promising erotica games so I'm keeping my hopes up ;)

Reactions: Moosexl
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes