VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

relayer98

Oct 7, 2017
looks like he roll back version to 0.1 :) good patience for patreons :closedeyesmile:

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
As long as there are people who give him $ 9,000 a month for what he does, why should he change?

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
I dont even want to bother downloading it, 2 months for some extra content, $9000 a month...
For an $18000 update i want my balls to be at least a little bit tingly.
If you look at "a very small business" he makes his own engine, is original and working on it constantly and he makes $25 a month. So the less work you put in the more you make.... fucking disgrace
The problem is not really him is the morons that support him... it is always the fanboys, the cancer that just destroy everything.

lexus33

Aug 16, 2016
I also supported him at the beginning but I'm glad I stopped after second or third update. He should say from the start that there will be no adult content for at least year/two years... A lot of us will just avoid this game until then and such a discussion as now will not have a place.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Rape looks like something for adults as well as different pussy/cock shots. And main female characters hug us from time to time so it's not like they are neglected:p

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The problem is not really him is the morons that support him... it is always the fanboys, the cancer that just destroy everything.
We can also say its always the morons, the cancer that want to change everything and wreck it? You can always start create a adult game of your own and make it absolutely what you want it to be right? Players have a choice if they want to play a game or pick up another game to play. Forcing a creator to make a game he doesn't want to make, or set out to make is not the way to go about things.

Name calling people because they got a different taste and opinion than your own is just bad form dude.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
After 9 months the story has barely inched forward. The updates are so short and uneventful that it's difficult to remember what's happened. Monthly updates is the wrong model for this.
Well, he is creating two branches at the same time. Also, its his choice if he want to release something a month, or wait six months and release something. Patreon is not about subscribe to monthly content, its about support a content creator, when he/she supply said content is of little matter and concern. What gives is if people want to pledge and support the content creator, and in this case people does.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Forcing a creator to make a game he doesn't want to make, or set out to make is not the way to go about things.
I very much doubt anyone ever sits down and says I have this story I want to tell, but I want it drip fed to the point that so little happens it can't be remembered month to month. There are people on patreon making less money but producing many more high quality CGs and much larger content updates. The branching paths excuse does not hold water either, there are games with 8 or 9 separate paths going on. There are people who restarted their games from scratch in Renpy who have got more content.

You can actually look over the game and see how the progression has devolved. Early updates had major events with lots going on like the party, now not much of anything changes. I'd recommend checking out other games on this forum, you'll see examples of much better storytelling.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I very much doubt anyone ever sits down and says I have this story I want to tell, but I want it drip fed to the point that so little happens it can't be remembered month to month. There are people on patreon making less money but producing many more high quality CGs and much larger content updates. The branching paths excuse does not hold water either, there are games with 8 or 9 separate paths going on. There are people who restarted their games from scratch in Renpy who have got more content.
Do people actually pay attention to the text or just fast forward to the next images? It seems to me that gumdrop do have a story to tell. If/when you want to create a game, the first thing you want to do is to figure out what kind of game, what kind of story/content and then start flesh it out on a storyboard. If you let user polls and dictate by your fans to decide the story and progress you set yourself up to fail.

All I can suggest is go play those other games with so much more content, when you so discontent with this one.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
The monthly Patreon model isn't helping this situation much but Gumdrop is also to blame with the way the updates are structured. If you leave out the obvious filler dream sequences, what actually happened in the last update? A couple of conversations at home, a relatively short trip out of the house, then a couple more conversations at home and...That's it. Did anything happen that made you feel either relationship had progressed at all? There was some sweet moments yes but story wise I'm not sure it added much at all that we hadn't already seen. Now was the last update shorter due to the Christmas Holidays? Was it shorter because Gumdrop didn't feel the need to cram in extra familial bonding scenes into the day? Maybe, but it contributed to a lacklustre update. The game is good overall and viewed in it's entirety in a year or so will be even better no doubt. Gumdrop does him/herself no favours though and no one can fault people for expressing their doubts or pointing out where they feel it could be improved. It's going to be a long month to find out

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(direct link pdf)

--------------------
Personally, I love this game, no need for sex right now, I do not want the story to be "rushed" just to please some hard-fap-man. Remember how long you have been waiting for some sex event in Dating my Daughter, and you are still waiting for the Daughter!
This is also the only game / dev for which I give some of my money (yeah also because no patreon here to share the links :eek:penedeyewink:)
I did not have time to play the current version (0.90) :FeelsBadMan:

Thank you Brother!!!

Happy New year!!

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
what the latest:

walkthrough for max points relationship sexual with Mom

walkthrough for max points relationship sexual with Sister

walkthrough for max points relationship sexual with Aunt

Please! Thanks!