VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Leave casual anti-semittism out of this, please
Goi is a jewish word that denotes a non-jewish person or a jew that doesn't live by the jewish "law", probably something religious. It harks back to goj which means nation/folk.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Goi is a jewish word that denotes a non-jewish person or a jew that doesn't live by the jewish "law", probably something religious. It harks back to goj which means nation/folk.
You're very right. But the word today is mainly used by alt-right people as a way to make fun of jews/hint that someone's a jew etc. You'll see it all over the alt-right sections of 4chan, alt-right twitter etc. I hope it wasn't intended in that way, but it wouldn't be the first time I see hints at anti semittism from certain posters here.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You're very right. But the word today is mainly used by alt-right people as a way to make fun of jews/hint that someone's a jew etc. You'll see it all over the alt-right sections of 4chan, alt-right twitter etc. I hope it wasn't intended in that way, but it wouldn't be the first time I see hints at anti semittism from certain posters here.
Sure, everything' possible, but I wouldn't read too much into a single sentence/word. We're neither twitter nor 4chan, all in all I'd even say that this forum is rather well kept compared to others.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Sure, everything' possible, but I wouldn't read too much into a single sentence/word. We're neither twitter nor 4chan, all in all I'd even say that this forum is rather well kept compared to others.
You're probably right about that. I saw above that someone else reacted to it too, though in a more subtle way. I guess it might be nothing, but in today's society it's hard to not interpret stuff like that with the worst option in mind.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You're probably right about that. I saw above that someone else reacted to it too, though in a more subtle way. I guess it might be nothing, but in today's society it's hard to not interpret stuff like that with the worst option in mind.
My philosophy is that I think about things when I'm sure of something, other than that it's pretty much wasted energy to think about what ifs and so on. Don't waste energy on things that are either uncertain or that you can't change ;)

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone knows where I can buy/use the 3D mom model? I ain't wasting money for shit angles. I'll share them here when I'm finished.

Reactions: jafox193
U

User_215882

Honest opinion. If youre looking for content with this game youre going to have to wait. Not like one update or two. Im talking like at least 3 plus. Knowing the dev and his release cycles thats going to be within 6 to 8 months thats not including remasters. So maybe a year unless he changes things up and starts cranking out updates.

urmom

Apr 3, 2017
"Look at all these sweet racy renders I can make which of course won't be in the actual game anytime soon unless you really love puzzles!"
I swear to fucking god. I don't mind the whole "blue balling thing, " since i like to have it build up, kinda like GOT. But what is the fuckign point of this? this is a visual novel, not some weird rpg, where achievements and collectibles and secrets can add some spice to the game. fucking.

I'm not here to waste my life away with some false sense of achievement or whatever, i can play wow to get that. I'm here to jerk it to some dumb story with some dope renders

#triggered

Last edited:
Reactions: kakhauf and xןʞ

MohammadBNA

Oct 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

0.91 Custom Edition
PC:

Mac:

[ Don't forget to press F1 to access the menus! ]

Some help for the puzzle game :
hey there, no guides for this version?

Reactions: prika1 and Otyi

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Version 0.91CE is already out and a link to it is one post above yours.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys sorry for ask this. In this moment i am download the 0.91CE but i just do not understand who is the difference between CE and RE. Can someone explain to me?
Also i try to look back in the previous page but i do not find the 0.90RE or 0.91RE There is some regular version already posted and i miss it? Anticipate thankses.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Guys sorry for ask this. In this moment i am download the 0.91CE but i just do not understand who is the difference between CE and RE. Can someone explain to me?
Also i try to look back in the previous page but i do not find the 0.90RE or 0.91RE There is some regular version already posted and i miss it? Anticipate thankses.
CE version is superior. In some scenes you can choose different clothes option (it's marked as CE) and there are some options with clothes in tabs but I didn't look into it.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
CE=custom edition RE=regular edition. Regular editon is the normal edition while the CE edition adds a hidden clickable in each pathway for each update that unlocks hidden content which is pretty much just a bunch of puzzles.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I can't extract renpy pictures anymore, there's an error and for few other games as well, weird.

charlys

Jan 2, 2018
I play this game from the beginning. I stopped several months and played at the last update.
The game is excellent, very good. It is slow, realistic, which makes it unique.
But as some have said before there is a serious problem on this game. The author is very slow in his work. There are very few updates. After a year (see more) we are still at the same point and it's a shame. Because we want more content.
I am not good in English. Maybe I missed information. But would anyone tell me when the game will be 100% finished ? This year ? Today are we still in the first half ? Or have we already played more than half of the game ?

Reactions: justinsane1185

Aibon

Oct 8, 2017
I play this game from the beginning. I stopped several months and played at the last update.
The game is excellent, very good. It is slow, realistic, which makes it unique.
But as some have said before there is a serious problem on this game. The author is very slow in his work. There are very few updates. After a year (see more) we are still at the same point and it's a shame. Because we want more content.
I am not good in English. Maybe I missed information. But would anyone tell me when the game will be 100% finished ? This year ? Today are we still in the first half ? Or have we already played more than half of the game ?
we're still in the first third of the game. in two or three updates we should advance to the second third.

Reactions: justinsane1185
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes