VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I was waiting for the update on this game! Though, let's hope there aren't 1.001 dialogues before you get the next screenshot, like before. :p

Edit: okay, played for about 30 minutes I think and the game is done, again. And again, the developer was milking the game like there's no tomorrow. So hardly any new content but LOADS of dialogues. Pretty tiring, really.

Reactions: saolo996 and RobJoy

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
I really love this game. I think the author is a good writer and the Models are great but this update was very short. I am a big fan but I hope we get a little more next time. Now that his Patreon is making a decent income, I hope he is going work fulltime on this and upgrade his hardware to make the updates come faster.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
some time i didnt have played it (sinze mom path didnt get interresting stuff)
i have no idea wtf is all about that clothing system and the "card" thing... time to jump in and see what is all about.

Jan 11, 2017
Get ready to get disappointed.I said that I will not play it unless it gets to ver.100 or whatever 1?,but now i might as well wait till version 100000 to have at least 1-2 hours of a playtime.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
The game is great with awesome details but I haven't found anything new in this update. Probably in a few months it will have some content, at the moment I see a trend that all these games that are monthly updated just include on average just +10-20 new images with every new iteration.

LeviaDK

Nov 11, 2017
Mom story took off and progressed but ending where it did... that's some blue balls. Not cool with that. It does however give me hope that the next update will involve some sexual encounter with a family member and a great encounter hopefully. Would make me actually consider being patreon, but if more blue balls. Would never consider being patreon for this game.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Patreon is such a bad way to do game funding. I understand it takes time to make a game, but that's something the dev should invest, so he can reap rewards later. Dribbling out minimal updates once a month or something is just crap. It's more annoying than fun.

These games can be interesting, but you get maybe a few hours total entertainment and for that you're expected to pay month after month. Yeah, I understand it's voluntary, which is why I have yet never felt compelled to. It's really really shitty value for money.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Mom story took off and progressed but ending where it did... that's some blue balls. Not cool with that. It does however give me hope that the next update will involve some sexual encounter with a family member and a great encounter hopefully. Would make me actually consider being patreon, but if more blue balls. Would never consider being patreon for this game.
Seems this dev's job is to stretch this as far as humanly possible.

Milking certainly comes to mind, but since we are all getting it for free, we have absolutely 0 right to complain.
So there is that.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
oh boy, so still no real adult content, just psychadelic talk? :/
i kinda like the story even though father and daughter are all like "i love you honeyyyy" "i love you too" "hihihi" "hehehehe" "kisses" and all that puberty stuff. but damn, we aren't playing it only for small talk between family members, right?

i hope you have your cryogenic chamber ....
simply get a room in one of these vaults ^^. with a bit of luck you will also get in one of these cryo chambers... and be ready for a bright future ;D.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes