VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Led

Jul 16, 2017
The discussion about this game is almost as long and tiring as the game itself. So I guess the game is indeed reflecting reality, definitely more than other sex related games. But I think the majority isn't looking for a reality based game, instead of a game that gets you to fap, pretty much instantly. By the way, I disagree with the statement that one shouldn't complain when one gets to play the game for free. First off, because when the developer gives the game away for free, people should get the freedom to reflect their opinion on the game. Whether they like the game or not. It's only being human to be able express how you feel. Next to that, it helps the developer to improve the game. As for this game, I don't think the developer listens to his patrons much. Pretty much all players complain he's stretching the game way too far, yet he keeps on doing that. You can disagree on what I said, here, but honestly, I don't care. It's how I feel about the game. That being said, I'm gonna delete this game from my system and never play it again.

Reactions: 50996

Oct 28, 2017
It has turned into a big turnoff.
Liked the concept, but playing the last update was skipping deluxe.
The skeleton scene was just ridicilous...

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
In the beginning it wasn't too bad, actually it was pretty interesting but it doesn't really seem like the story makes any real progress, even without sex. It just feels like the characters are kind of floating there, but on the other hand the last thing that I played was the son path with the psycho aunt episode, after that I didn't even bother with dad route since what I saw turned pretty much all interest that I had away. In my opinion it also suffers the same fate as many other games, it doesn't really feel like YOU do anything, you just go with the flow or you do what other characters tell you to do, like you were some dumb puppet.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
I can only describe this game with one word: Depressing.
Other games have gone down the "struggling with my decisions internal dialogue" route, but this one is psycological overkill. I think the developer wants to be a playwright novelist and forgot the main aspect of every game should be fun.

Reactions: doodleboogie

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I have never played such an awkward disjointed update in an adult game to date. Maybe I should just give in to the dark side and bury my dick in Karen...
I already buried it in the aunt "Melissa" and it was

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
LOL @Olli 05 and @bivor

Checked both their recent activity to find a wall of dislikes/disagrees for anyone who even dares say this game is going in the wrong direction. No wonder the dev is making a boat-load of money, it's people like this who drive down the quality of a product. Paying and supporting the same regurgitated garbage ensures a product never gets better, this is the problem with this "game", its supporters demand nothing from it, and just happily take it from the dev, which ever way he chooses to dish it out.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
@Pyjak Slayer
if you don´t like his game, than just don´t play it. There are tons of other games that fit your taste quite well. I don´t like the majority of games, I prefer games like this one with a slow build and nothing quick and there aren´t quite much of this sort. I see some quality and progression because i don´t play every update of him. I try to evaluate every update combined and I like it.

I don´t get it. It´s not just in this thread but there is always critic in every thread...not even once do i hear some positive critic from some users in this forum. Why so negative and bitter?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I just do not understand when your all say in the path of the son there is no sex! If you play good you can fuck MC aunt in the bathroom at the night, while she wanna filming with the phone to stop her drunk daughter who tries to have sex with her uncle (Mc dad).
If you play it good, you find that MC aunt wanna help her daughter to stop to drink to much.
So Aunt stop you at night and tell you to go in the bathroom. There (in the bathroom) you find Mc aunt plan. Obviously if you want to believe in her or not. If you believe in her no sex. If you do not beleive in her, the MC frustrated and angry slams his aunt against the wall and fucks her! Right after she is obviously angry because you did not believe her, the next day she seems very satisfied with the sex in the bathroom with MC, so she makes you understand that the next time you see her again there could be more sex. At last i understand this.

Obviously i wanna see the mother, but it is not fair to say that there is no sex in the path of the son.
Obviously I did not play the path of the father ( if in a game i can choice i alawys choice to be the son XD) so i do not know the difference between the son and the fathar. But from what I read it seems that in the path of the father there is more action and I sincerely find the thing very stupid. So I hope the author gives equal opportunity to both. Of course I repeat, I will only play the path of the son. Mother and son is really very much exciting, compared to dad and daughter. Why? Because the mother give birth! And when you fuck her you return in her uterus XD sooooo exciting!

Of couse someone can say... also the fathar give birth, if there is no fathar there is no cum so... no life XD
But i think is different. Is much more exciting return in the womb, that the story of the cum XD

Reactions: SoSlAl and Xaos

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
...Obviously I did not play the path of the father ( if in a game i can choice i alawys choice to be the son XD) so i do not know the difference between the son and the fathar. But from what I read it seems that in the path of the father there is more action and I sincerely find the thing very stupid. So I hope the author gives equal opportunity to both. Of course I repeat, I will only play the path of the son. Mother and son is really very much exciting, compared to dad and daughter. Why? Because the mother give birth! And when you fuck her you return in her uterus XD sooooo exciting!

Of couse someone can say... also the fathar give birth, if there is no fathar there is no cum so... no life XD
But i think is different. Is much more exciting return in the womb, that the story of the cum...
Well, me opposite to you I have not touched son path yet and only stick to my daughter, there are not much actions in both meaning romantic or sexual. If you go with bad father you will have few scenes with aunt and niece.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well, me opposite to you I have not touched son path yet and only stick to my daughter, there are not much actions in both meaning romantic or sexual. If you go with bad father you will have few scenes with aunt and niece.
Thanks at last now i know also the Dad path. So now i am 100% sure to stay with the son^^

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes