VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

AsTr

Nov 29, 2017
hello guys im kinda new to this game and I just wanna know why does the game been onhold for like almost a year now I saw the patreon posts and im a bit confused...

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
hello guys im kinda new to this game and I just wanna know why does the game been onhold for like almost a year now I saw the patreon posts and im a bit confused...
It's on hold because as of the 30th it will have been a year since he updated the game.

Jan 22, 2019
It hasn't been long that I started playing these kinds of games, and DF was my first one. So I wanna see it through to the end (of this first part anyway). I just hope the dev will have something good to show after all this time, for the ones that have been patiently supporting them.

(I'm not a patreon, btw, before anyone says I'm trying to shill)

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I truly am mystified that there can still be over 700 patrons and make 7000+ a month. Yes I liked the story but the utter lack of producing any product for over a year and still making money just baffles me. I know he put out a Xmas one and it only took him what 2 months, that just make me feel imo that he's milking his patrons.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
It hasn't been long that I started playing these kinds of games, and DF was my first one. So I wanna see it through to the end (of this first part anyway). I just hope the dev will have something good to show after all this time, for the ones that have been patiently supporting them.

(I'm not a patreon, btw, before anyone says I'm trying to shill)
"Hasn't been long", and "DF was my first one". Not long equalling one year; seems like another Sugary Overlord shadow account. What say you, F95'ers?

GUcciBoy

Feb 21, 2018
Captains Log, day 8754
Time itself has altered and collapsed since our last expedition into the Gumdrops void. Who knew the horrors that awaited us on the other side? Even now I hear the Discord, adamant in its defense, the fools...the poor poor fools, can't they tell that they defend a ghost town? There remains whispers in the dark, talks among the crew that 'the update is nearly here'.

During our travels we found an abandoned ship during the unfolding horror, it too had travelled through the Gumdrops Void but had been here since the beginning. I was convinced the crew were all dead, but once inside...my god...they were alive. The crew had mutilated themselves as they continued to chant over and over in latin, I managed to translate it and send some footage below to witness the horrors I have seen!

TRANSMISSION INCOMING-
View attachment 265015
'The update is coming soon! Soon the update shall come! This month! Next month! ALL MONTHS!'

We quickly fled the ship and nuked it from orbit. It was the only way to be sure.

There are dozens of ships like that, how many-a poor captains have lost their way in that dreadful place? At what point does one lose way to reason and logic in favor of stubbornness? Is it blue balls? For how can they still have blue balls? By now their balls would have turned to dust. The Void has taken too many, I fear now I can sense the crew are starting to change...even my wife has asked, 'So when is the update coming exactly?' How am I to answer her? How can anyone? It has been so long little Suzie has grew up now and plans to date a generic MC. A GENERIC MC I SAY!!! She deserves to be BEST GIRL! Not just another slut in the harem damn it! Bah! It bothers this old space dog.

We managed to make our way over to dock into LV-726. There, many planned a siege to destroy the Gumdrops Void once and for all. There was talks of the already dwindling patreon life blood, while others boasted about just shit-posting it into oblivion. A few brave F95's were there as well, largely just observing and bragging how they turned the F95 Dual family page into the Lolcow it is today.

Little did they know, Gumdrops secret weapon would be revealed...

Emerging from the Void it has crept forward slowly this whole time...

Wait? What's going on? It's...IT'S TAKING OVER! I CAN'T STOP THE-

INTERMISSION

Gumdrops top legal defense team headed by Joshgumtree took to the stand today. Denouncing all concerns because 'it's a choice.' Battling each of the comments in the thread, he bravely stood by Gumdrops as the valiant white knight. For in no way was the advertisement campaign deceptive from its launch to what it was today, and no way was the pattern of broken deadlines at all suspicious, and in no way was the increasingly suspicious promise updates largely vapidly composed of CE polls and generic things at all done to give an appearance of promise to suspecting newcomers. For we all know, thou Gumdrops is the truth, THE LIGHT, the Luke skywalker fending off all of us, who all just wished for failure from the start, hell even the mods wanted this noble hero to fail! For he is *sniff* infallible.

Now all, please repeat after me the mantra:
War is peace,
Freedom is slavery,
Ignorance is strength.

For we all know for his hard work, the generous Gumdrop will perhaps reward him with a ten second cameo in game where he too can sit next to the skeleton with the MC to contemplate humanity, love and lust to which they ultimately conclude the only logical solution is to let your love escape your grasp and commit suicide dying poetically, or to pray for 'I have no mouth and I must scream' to become a reality so everyone can exist in a eternal state of perpetual suffering for the sin of experiencing the human condition.

TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED

Whoa! It looks like I'll have to be more careful from now on! Drats! They must be onto me...

Yes these are exciting dark times alright,
who knows where things will lead?
We still await the update, the discord having long fallen into despair, offers little guidance in these grim times.

This is your Captain,
Signing off.

View attachment 265038
And that's why i coming back ahahaha

Jan 22, 2019
I've found out about this game, and this whole site really, since December. I guess I just didn't have to wait as long as you guys, in comparison, to harbor such vitriol towards the game and the creator.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes