VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
That should be posted on Gumdrop's discord. He'll love it. I'd assume he will adopt that meme and everyone from now on will know what a "gumdrop" is. It's when an update is promised but the drop is on you! No update! :ROFLMAO:
Seriously, folks. You've been gumdropped by The Captain's Log. :poop:

I think the best thing for this thread is to become a pinup thread to preserve the renders made here and we can all take those renders and make our own stories where the dad never bangs the daughter despite it clearly wanting to happen and the son wanting to bone the mom but instead he bones the skeleton in space. I smell a comic thread incoming!

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Day 366 -

An anniversary. What would usually be considered a time of celebration I can only mark with another tick on the walls of my prison.

As the darkness greets my waking moments I pause to remember. The day I was taken by the Sugary Overlord. The first announcement of my freedom. The first broken promise. The second. The third. And now the countless.

I hear the debates about me. From the kind words of those who no longer have faith in the Overlord and would free my by force, to the sycophants who claim the master just requires my 'training' necessitates a final level of perfection. That my captivity is deserved and justified. I ask of them a simple consideration - One year. Eight thousand, seven hundred and sixty hours.

I hear the master sometimes converse with his great henchman, Yucca Brevifolia. Regardless of the steps I have taken, I cannot escape these sessions. The misinformation, the misdirection, the misinterpretations, the misconceptions. The misanthropic missives...

I just realized I have started calling him master.

And still... they cheer.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
It's up to each individual, what they do with their own money.
If people still want to pay this Gumdrop guy, that's their choice entirely.
That said, by doing so, they're just endorsing everything this guy's doing(or not doing), imo.

fz

Jun 16, 2017
The only reason the game isn't marked as 'abandoned' is because Gumdrops continues to promise an update is coming. But that's the only bridge left to cross really before the game is marked as abandoned. Eventually, if he doesn't deliver, the Mods will act accordingly.
Wait a minute... if he is working on a "remastered version" wouldn't that be considered as a new game, with it's own tread here? I believe that's how other remastered versions have been treated in the past, right?

If that's the case, this should indeed be considered as abandoned.

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
Wait a minute... if he is working on a "remastered version" wouldn't that be considered as a new game, with it's own tread here? I believe that's how other remastered versions have been treated in the past, right?

If that's the case, this should indeed be considered as abandoned.
So far, all we really know he's working on is: pin-ups, polls, and long essays about his week.

fz

Jun 16, 2017
$3,000 – reached! per month
Full-time investment into development is truly a pivotal point for this project. As of now, I've been dividing the month between my work and development, giving me blurry comprehension in when I can exactly complete an installment. If this becomes my work, crystal clarity along with faster delivery will be achievable.
3 of 3
Things are about to change now that he has reached his 3rd patreon goal!
Crystal clarity and faster delivery from now on! wooha! :D

oh, wait...

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, the "sex in 5 minutes" type games I play here and there but not often at all. I much prefer games that take time to get into it, like a lot of the QSP games coming out. The adult gaming genre has grown so much in the last couple years, cant wait to see what the future brings :)
I agree, but no than slowly.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes