VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
Published by Gumdrop Games on May 29, 2019
Currently rendering a 600 frame animation from FatCat, one of the many going into the Act I finale.

Published by Gumdrop Games on June 3, 2019
Update on remaining animation in the next couple days — finishing rendering the next sneak peek for you lads!

Published by Gumdrop Games on June 7, 2019
Part X Dev. Update: ‘Tis The Season, ‘Tis The Summer!

The Act I finale is on track for its summer release! Lining up with its summer dance, how fitting.

These past weeks, I’ve been busy catching my local team additions up to speed with the development process. Part X’s only remaining aspects have been animation and music, the former containing the real meat of the release: the sex.

There are four fully-animated sex sequences, half containing a handful of long loops and the latter with more positions/angles than I have fingers — all tasteful, don’t worry. On top of that, there are a couple other intimate animations outside of bedroom I’m sure you’ll find real cute.

FatCat17’s progress has been decent, however I remain firm in the consequentialist take from the previous dev update. Between cleaning up Part X stragglers and working with new members of Gumdrop Games, I’ll search for an additional animator to expedite the process. We’ve all been waiting far too long and summer’s finally here — let’s fucking deliver!

A small peek at one of the recent animations; I do hope you’ll find out what’s in the scene’s focus soon.

Composition has been moving along great, despite some barriers I ran into. I suppose I forget the average lad’s contentions being publicly associated with a naked lady or two. I’ll continue composing the majority of it and look forward to seeing what you think, along with the rest of the big one’s content.

I’ll have more peeks, previews and other subsidiary content out for us to chew on going forward. Wish me luck, catch you there!
So we have a release date ...sort of.
It will probably be Late September so he can cash out a few more bucks, IF it happens...

Jon Sur

Jun 1, 2017
Damn, this guy has changed a lot. I remember talking to him on another forum when he first started. I remember he wanted to help people make games, he seemed to be genuine in his desire to make a good game, and listened to people's critiques and made corresponding changes. At first I wanted to make fun of people who still support him given his lack of progress now I just feel bad for them, and hope that their efforts pay off one day.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Oh dear. Maybe its preview of animation by the "non existing" animator some of you been talking about....
Doesn´t proof the animator per se, just that someone animated it. This "animator dude" might exist that is also not the thing. What is a thing: There is a rymeing German saying which translates roughly as: Whoever lies three times, will not be believed anymore, even if truth is spoken!
Gumdrop has lied too often, even well before this update void, e.g. one proven lie in early 2018 when he said the (then) update was over 90% finished and then weeks later had to admit he only had started making the update. But then again, Josh, you should know best, being a drinking buddy of him or gumdrop himself. So this example will not come as a surprise to you.

Under the line gumdrop lied so often and broke so many promises, any post with excuses pulled out where the sun does not shine, is suspect until he maybe releases the update. still it sounds more like keeping up the milking. We´ll see.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Doesn´t proof the animator per se, just that someone animated it. This "animator dude" might exist that is also not the thing. What is a thing: There is a rymeing German saying which translates roughly as: Whoever lies three times, will not be believed anymore, even if truth is spoken!
Gumdrop has lied too often, even well before this update void, e.g. one proven lie in early 2018 when he said the (then) update was over 90% finished and then weeks later had to admit he only had started making the update. But then again, Josh, you should know best, being a drinking buddy of him or gumdrop himself. So this example will not come as a surprise to you.

Under the line gumdrop lied so often and broke so many promises, any post with excuses pulled out where the sun does not shine, is suspect until he maybe releases the update. still it sounds more like keeping up the milking. We´ll see.
I think I did challenge you in an earlier post to contact Fatcat (his animator), and ask him yourself the lay of the land. He got a patreon page, so easy for you to contact him. Come mate, why don't you go dig up the dirt?

I never denied GD been less than truthful with release dates and such. I said in previous posts that is something you can actually nail him for as its proven. Why you keep harp on the same over and over, idk.. Like a music box with one tune.

I'm no more drinking buddy of his than a few other creators I been accused of being on this site. Or you are of Atila the hun or something else silly. Got a saying where I come from too.. "ta deg en bolle"...

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
I feel sorry for those who still doesn't see through pathetic milkman like GD. He doesn't have animator nor office. That should be clear to everyone at this point!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think I did challenge you in an earlier post to contact Fatcat (his animator), and ask him yourself the lay of the land. He got a patreon page, so easy for you to contact him. Come mate, why don't you go dig up the dirt?
Well, you did not challenge me, but some other users at that time. I already said then and do it now again, it does not really matter if this Fatcat exists. Might be, might be not, that does not interest me all that much. The point is gumdrop already used him as an excuse for not delivering the long overdue update, which many of us predicted well beforehand that gumdrop would do so.
GD has zero credibility left and his excuses are more and more pathetic and idiotic. They were already unbelievable a long time ago. I wonder when the "Alien invasion" excuse will pop up.

As for your saying, there is a similar one in Germany and yes, I am mainly on this thread for amusement. Beside that: Hur sta°r det till? As said before, you are far too involved in defending gumdrop to be a bystander.

Reactions: Ahjgfg and vNOM253

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well, you did not challenge me, but some other users at that time. I already said then and do it now again, it does not really matter if this Fatcat exists. Might be, might be not, that does not interest me all that much. The point is gumdrop already used him as an excuse for not delivering the long overdue update, which many of us predicted well beforehand that gumdrop would do so.
GD has zero credibility left and his excuses are more and more pathetic and idiotic. They were already unbelievable a long time ago. I wonder when the "Alien invasion" excuse will pop up.

As for your saying, there is a similar one in Germany and yes, I am mainly on this thread for amusement. Beside that: Hur sta°r det till? As said before, you are far too involved in defending gumdrop to be a bystander.
Dude, I'm closer to the North pole than I am to GD, literally. I got a tendency to start post when the "teflon helmets" start go over board. Probably why I been accused of be a few other creators in other threads as well. Multiple personality disorder?

As for the animator, can't really point fingers and claim he doesn't exist and then backtrack when asked to seek him up and check for yourself. Then again we still waiting for Major Wanker to come back with proof of the special 50 buck's room.

And no, it was you that said it was a saying in German. I just said we had one of our own over here. And yes, I'm fine thanks, but I'm no Swede :p

Aug 8, 2017
So we have a release date ...sort of.
It will probably be Late September so he can cash out a few more bucks, IF it happens...
please don't get ahead of yourself giving yourself probable false hope. Missing from this update (besides indicating what year this projected summer release falls in) is also mentioning which geographical location is being reffered to for this particular summer.

Untitled2.jpg

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Dude, I'm closer to the North pole than I am to GD, literally. I got a tendency to start post when the "teflon helmets" start go over board. Probably why I been accused of be a few other creators in other threads as well. Multiple personality disorder?

As for the animator, can't really point fingers and claim he doesn't exist and then backtrack when asked to seek him up and check for yourself. Then again we still waiting for Major Wanker to come back with proof of the special 50 buck's room.

And no, it was you that said it was a saying in German. I just said we had one of our own over here. And yes, I'm fine thanks, but I'm no Swede :p
Oh, an "above 66° latitude one", perhaps? As said before, you challenged others to look up Fatcat, for me his existence/non-existence was never the point, but that it was sure from the start of him mentioned that gumdrop would use him as an excuse first.
There seems to be some reading around each other: The "bolle" saying you have in Norway you mentioned there is a similar one here in Germany too. As for the Swedish, I know some Swedish, my Norwegian is not existing. So I had to compromise, since the North Germanic languages are still similar enough for some rough understanding. :)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
But no sex between them yet, probably wait for a year or a couple of year first but what's good about this game is the sister is not the only interesting girl
I would argue the best about this game is the actual story and how well the characters made. And not talking about visuals/renders alone.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Oh, an "above 66° latitude one", perhaps? As said before, you challenged others to look up Fatcat, for me his existence/non-existence was never the point, but that it was sure from the start of him mentioned that gumdrop would use him as an excuse first.
There seems to be some reading around each other: The "bolle" saying you have in Norway you mentioned there is a similar one here in Germany too. As for the Swedish, I know some Swedish, my Norwegian is not existing. So I had to compromise, since the North Germanic languages are still similar enough for some rough understanding. :)
In Scandinavia, we pretty much understand each other across of borders regardless where, except Finland, where... things goes weird fast. In regards of that saying, it loosely translate to "chill, relax, ease up" whatever...

As in regard of GD, he is not the first one that blame delayed release on animators, coders, writers, or whatever else someone that create a game need of extra outside work/help. His problem is he delayed so much already and suffers from, how to put it.."cry wolf" ..... do it to many times and people stop listen. If the damn thing ever get released with all these animations, you know the next thing people will cry about is the size of the thing.

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
If the damn thing ever get released with all these animations, you know the next thing people will cry about is the size of the thing.
It's probably the last thing ppl will cry about. The bigger the better.

And yeah, "Haley's Story" is, or was good... until it got stuck.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It's probably the last thing ppl will cry about. The bigger the better.

And yeah, "Haley's Story" is, or was good... until it got stuck.
idk, looking at a game such as "Lucky Mark", some been a bit riled up over the size of the thing. If this thing ever get released and "live up" to the animations and all the jizz. Who know maybe you get something that end up double that size.

Haley's Story is still good. It's a slow burn game, where story got the main focus and not how fast you can jerk your knob :p

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
idk, looking at a game such as "Lucky Mark", some been a bit riled up over the size of the thing. If this thing ever get released and "live up" to the animations and all the jizz. Who know maybe you get something that end up double that size.

Haley's Story is still good. It's a slow burn game, where story got the main focus and not how fast you can jerk your knob :p
Not really, it's also satisfying sexually, that game drained my balls in one day, 3 cumshot in a day can you believe that? one for sandra one for adrianna and one for diane, I still have plenty of time to recharge for Haley Alana , but not Lisa Oops I see that we're getting off topic now, it's because this game is shitty

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes