VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You didn't follow "Teacher's pets" thread when some people (and some mods, too :ROFLMAO:) believed that the author's PC was hacked by an evil dude for real. :whistle:
Don't forget the time when the same jealous dev whose game didn't go big hacked the whole house LAN and also his website.

Reactions: Trapezio and sob

Darkheretic

Jun 13, 2019
I'm loveing the game looking forward to lewding build up, but tbh im here for the cute blond. What chapter is pland for daughter/sister bone? Potentially dp?

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Dude, I'm closer to the North pole than I am to GD, literally. I got a tendency to start post when the "teflon helmets" start go over board. Probably why I been accused of be a few other creators in other threads as well. Multiple personality disorder?

As for the animator, can't really point fingers and claim he doesn't exist and then backtrack when asked to seek him up and check for yourself. Then again we still waiting for Major Wanker to come back with proof of the special 50 buck's room.

And no, it was you that said it was a saying in German. I just said we had one of our own over here. And yes, I'm fine thanks, but I'm no Swede :p
Who gives two craps whether the animator exists? Since Feburary of this year (4 months) Dr Pink Cake has released two chapters with a combined 2945 images and 128 animations. Gumdrop hasn't released a update since MARCH of LAST YEAR (16 months) since then he's pocketed between 7-9K depending on the month to write some blog posts, make excuses, post some graphs of imaginary progress, etc.

In that time he's raked in between 112-144K. Stop defending the indefensible you aren't even good at it and if "animations" were really holding up the release which we all know is bullshit nothing is preventing Gumdrop from releasing a standalone update and putting the animations in later. It wasn't even until december that he mentioned it was going to have animations and he hired this animator. 10 months after his last so called update (which was really only a bugfix).

Last edited:

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Who gives two craps whether the animator exists? Since Feburary of this year (4 months) Dr Pink Cake has released two chapters with a combined 2945 images and 128 animations. Gumdrop hasn't released a update since MARCH of LAST YEAR (16 months) since then he's pocketed between 7-9K depending on the month to write some blog posts, make excuses, post some graphs of imaginary progress, etc.

In that time he's raked in between 112-144K. Stop defending the indefensible you aren't even good at it and if "animations" were really holding up the release which we all know is bullshit nothing is preventing Gumdrop from releasing a standalone update and putting the animations in later. It wasn't even until december that he mentioned it was going to have animations and he hired this animator. 10 months after his last so called update (which was really a bugfix).
You gotta admit, it's a pretty ingenious idea to be able to get away with scamming people for hundreds of thousands of dollars, and the suckers keep paying even though they know they will get nothing in return.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
We need a gumshoe detective. Like some persistent dude who can kinda lurk in the fringes of gum drop's "interior" groups to see what's really going on.

These questions need to be answered.

- Regarding gumdrop's claims on his "tracker",
** Is there evidence that an animator has legit been hired and has work from him? (Don't see why this should be hidden)
** Same thing with the composer. Is there an actual composer for this?
** If there are composers or animators, are they totally separate from gumdrop's account or can they be tied to the same residential ip?
** Has there even been a post where it can be plainly seen that there is content added to the game like screenshots of programming the game?

- There is a rumor circulating among various sites that gumdrop is actually doing some side work for a small or private group within the tier 4 members paying him on his site gumdropgames.net. Is there any meat to the rumor that we can chew on?

- After figuring out whether or not he's actually making progress and the rumor has been verified/debunked, is there any reason why gumdrop is handling it this way??

There's a reason why I'm asking for a way to get these questions answered. If someone has evidence that gumdrop is fleecing his supporters with no intention to actually release the next update and is instead doing other things, they could file a complaint with both Patreon and ccbill with all relevant links and documents. They HATE the appearance of fraud especially when it's tied to an incest adult game where the creator is only talking to a select group of people who pay him at least $20 or more per month. If ccbill refuses to take transfers and Patreon shuts his account down, he's down to 0 with a big, big black mark on him. The banking industry is known to circulate a black list and if he gets on it, he's gone.

Reactions: sob

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
We need a gumshoe detective. Like some persistent dude who can kinda lurk in the fringes of gum drop's "interior" groups to see what's really going on.

These questions need to be answered.

- Regarding gumdrop's claims on his "tracker",
** Is there evidence that an animator has legit been hired and has work from him? (Don't see why this should be hidden)
** Same thing with the composer. Is there an actual composer for this?
** If there are composers or animators, are they totally separate from gumdrop's account or can they be tied to the same residential ip?
** Has there even been a post where it can be plainly seen that there is content added to the game like screenshots of programming the game?

- There is a rumor circulating among various sites that gumdrop is actually doing some side work for a small or private group within the tier 4 members paying him on his site gumdropgames.net. Is there any meat to the rumor that we can chew on?

- After figuring out whether or not he's actually making progress and the rumor has been verified/debunked, is there any reason why gumdrop is handling it this way??

There's a reason why I'm asking for a way to get these questions answered. If someone has evidence that gumdrop is fleecing his supporters with no intention to actually release the next update and is instead doing other things, they could file a complaint with both Patreon and ccbill with all relevant links and documents. They HATE the appearance of fraud especially when it's tied to an incest adult game where the creator is only talking to a select group of people who pay him at least $20 or more per month. If ccbill refuses to take transfers and Patreon shuts his account down, he's down to 0 with a big, big black mark on him. The banking industry is known to circulate a black list and if he gets on it, he's gone.
You could always report him to patron for incest and sexual violence.

Patron won't stop anyone from donating it's their responsibility to end their pledge. The rest of your questions are unecessary do you really need Gumdrop to come out and say it? He won't and it should be obvious to everyone at this point.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You could always report him to patron for incest and sexual violence.

Patron won't stop anyone from donating it's their responsibility to end their pledge. The rest of your questions are unecessary do you really need Gumdrop to come out and say it? He won't and it should be obvious to everyone at this point.
Exactly what we need; Patreon start to crack down more on adult games, because they not restricted enough already right?. And knowing there is quite a lot of other games on this site on Patreon that also breaking these rules. If he does have fanatic followers as you claim, that is one sure way to shoot yourself in the foot. Maybe one of your favorite games that actually have content released regularly end up as collateral damage in the process. Where GD have set up alternative payment/support methods, a lot of these others haven't and would actually suffer a lot more.

whippetmaster Why don't you contact his animator and just ask all your questions yourself? Or you just busy stirring shit in a pot with no guts to look into it yourself? Here, I'll make it easy for you . He been mentioned before in the thread.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Exactly what we need; Patreon start to crack down more on adult games, because they not restricted enough already right?. And knowing there is quite a lot of other games on this site on Patreon that also breaking these rules. If he does have fanatic followers as you claim, that is one sure way to shoot yourself in the foot. Maybe one of your favorite games that actually have content released regularly end up as collateral damage in the process. Where GD have set up alternative payment/support methods, a lot of these others haven't and would actually suffer a lot more.

whippetmaster Why don't you contact his animator and just ask all your questions yourself? Or you just busy stirring shit in a pot with no guts to look into it yourself? Here, I'll make it easy for you . He been mentioned before in the thread.
I never personally advocated doing so he posted something that was untrue I gave him the information how to accomplish what he wants. Whether there is unintended consequences isn't my problem.

Patron is never going to ban someone for breaking thier word. The answer is always just to contact the patron and end your pledge believe me I have gotten dispute with Devs in the past (regarding missed deadlines) and asked for my money back for that period. I've tried going through patron doesn't work.

They sort of claim it's a tipping service but clearly that is not the way it's being used by devs. In any case it's a discussion for another thread.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I never personally advocated doing so he posted something that was untrue I gave him the information how to accomplish what he wants. Whether there is unintended consequences isn't my problem.

Patron is never going to ban someone for breaking thier word. The answer is always just to contact the patron and end your pledge believe me I have gotten dispute with Devs in the past (regarding missed deadlines) and asked for my money back for that period. I've tried going through patron doesn't work.

They sort of claim it's a tipping service but clearly that is not the way it's being used by devs. In any case it's a discussion for another thread.
History is filled with terrible events and happenings that wasn't caused by the people who made the information available for them to happen. (Like "pizza gate", because that is some stupid shit most know about) Above you state I defend GD, where in previous posts I say you can fine go after him for what you can prove he done, which is basically be less than truthful when it comes to release dates. When it come to speak up when people throw out claims about all kind of else insane shit without provide any actual facts and evidence? Sure, but so have I done when it comes to other creators on this site as well.

If someone want to start a precedence of start snitch on creators on Patreon for content in their games, when they don't get their way, or dislike the creator, or whatever. The only ones loosing out due to that is all of us.

And you are right, Patreon is washing their hands of disputes between patreons and content creators. No one forces anyone at gunpoint to pledge to a content creator, and people stand freely to cancel their pledge whenever they want. I know some that spent several k's worth on crap in Star Citizen and still have hardly any game to show for. Or lets look at some recent games that after kickstarter and other backer support got "epic store exclusive" and the original backers couldn't even get a refund, even was promised steam release. People spend and risk their money on stupid shit all the time. You can't rescue people from stupid, they need to wake up themselves.

sob

Apr 3, 2017
If I was an american I would honestly file a complaint to the IRS for suspicion of fraud. He claims he has people working for him, his revenue from Patreon is public, more revenue comes from his site clearly, another chunk of money could come to him directly so it seems that he is really busy.

He must have a company to do all of this so a competent authority on this matter would clear all this suspicion up in no time. There have been a whole lot of cases of fraud discovered on Kickstarter and similar sites for crowd-funding, on Youtube, on donation sites and even on Patreon.

Some people are in jail for this kind of thing, others have to pay so much money back that even their children will have to contribute and the ones who done the time and payed for the crime are left with the public disgrace that comes with this.

I don't live in the USA but some people do, just saying. ;)

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes