VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Ahjgfg

Apr 19, 2018
I'm not defending him. I'm more trying to push you into do something you want other people to do. And giving up your name is not about fear, but about make yourself accountable. Once you make yourself accountable for accusations. Then you also make yourself open. What's the point in try edge other people into do something you don't want to do yourself?

Without even have an authorized accountant, you can't even run a business over here without get in deep shit. And if the accountant find things doesn't adds up they got a duty to report it further. Also wire transfers, paypal, it's still digital footprint of money. In reality, these days the only way to hand over money without leave a trace is to get money stuffed in your hand (through whatever means) that will never see the inside of an bank account, unless you want to start some process of launder them.

Also, you can't compare patreon with kickstarter. What GD does have is an incomplete game. All new Patreons he pick up get access to this game. That they likely have to look far, wide and long to see the end of it is another tale.

If you start a kickstarter project with the intent to just raise fund and scam the backers, that is a whole other story, they get nothing to show for what so ever. And the intent was all along to scam people, which is fraud. The more known to public of recent years, probably the couple that raised money for a homeless person through "Gofundme", now risking face up towards 4 years in prison. Due to such cases, gofundme been more prone to withheld funds when they suspect something fishy going on though.

Look at all the games around with abandoned tag on them, who's creators been on Patreon, or might still be and doing other games without complete previous ones. Shouldn't you go after them for fraud and scam as well? I'm sure you can build quite a hit list there.
Please
Just don't

pkgbest13

Mar 11, 2019
I patreon'd him for a couple months, after no action, no money...I won't pay for a lack of work. I aint holding my breath on him doing anything and I will be surpirised if anything comes out that you can see the action. The aunt in the bathroom was so dark you couldnt enjoy what was supposedly happening...

Reactions: Gumarijus

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone know where is the official walkthrough (which includes Act IX)? I asked it because the link in the OP sends you to a pdf with the official walkthrough but only includes until Act VIII.
I can't find any. I skimmed about 10+ pages after your post (unless I'm missing something, when I search, the dates are randomized) and no reply.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
i like the ufo reason.... legit believable,, i was abducted when i was 12... there im turning 30 this year and still a virgin... fml..
was abandoned and now onhold? i guess the aliens gave up on him. congratulations on gaining your freedom gamedrop games i mean gumdrop...

Reactions: PitPete

gino

Sep 13, 2016
hi I have a question :)
But the "big update" when it comes out;
was due out in March, but nothing.
What does the author say about it?
yet $ 8,000 a month takes them.

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
Caught up. Thx to the devs. I hope it actually stops being on hold and goes back to being active.

One thing, for me at least, when playing I sometimes have the near irresistible urge to douse all the characters with Prozac. And no... I don't mean "dose".

Just saying.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I confess i have a morbid interest in that subject :D I wonder what's the latest excuse is...my money is on UFOs stealing his shit and having to start over from scratch
If you follow other threads, you'll find out that some very famous developers had to postpone updates / put on hiatus their games lately because

- his dogs were attacked by a mad pitbull :cautious:;

- he had to relocate and move (to the farthest corner of his country, of course :cool:);

- his parents took a vacation and he had to follow them :LOL:;

- he slipped into depression and went to therapy :eek::eek:;

- he's overtired, so he's going to take a pause :censored:;

- some nasty criticisms posted on his Patreon page deeply hurt his feelings o_O...

Did I miss something? :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
If you follow other threads, you'll find out that some very famous developers had to postpone updates / put on hiatus their games lately because

- his dogs were attacked by a mad pitbull :cautious:;

- he had to relocate and move (to the farthest corner of his country, of course :cool:);

- his parents took a vacation and he had to follow them :LOL:;

- he slipped into depression and went to therapy :eek::eek:;

- he's overtired, so he's going to take a pause :censored:;

- some nasty criticisms posted on his Patreon page deeply hurt his feelings o_O...

Did I miss something? :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
Don't forget the hackers and eye surgery.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes