VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Damn 8000 $ dollars per month for doing nothing , i'm very retarded for studying biology , i should have gone for 3d rendering/computer science major.
Don't despair, it's not to late for you yet right? Nothing really keep you from start make adult games and get all that free cash does it?

Lika

Jun 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not good in english, and i dont understand that part "That said, the final two animations and rendering required for the remaining anim camera angles will certainly seep over the September 10th release deadline I established last month; an error that isn’t anything but my own doing. " The release is 10th or not?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I am not good in english, and i dont understand that part "That said, the final two animations and rendering required for the remaining anim camera angles will certainly seep over the September 10th release deadline I established last month; an error that isn’t anything but my own doing. " The release is 10th or not?
Don't you know, the key to not get disappointed is to not expect anything? :p

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Did gumdrop left (for now) his discord channel because he dont want to be bombarded by a lot of his patrons for not delivering to his promise come September 10? Wow.

Mar 22, 2018
So... everything ready somebody on discord have any kind of news.... intersting question: Kyle is a name from... Europe... but is english... Ruskie... Scottland? Low countrys... Polony? Germain!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hey ignored Yucca Brevifolia: This wasn't even hard to comment on.

Lika Per Douce-drop's posts, the dung heap will NOT meet the Sept. 10 deadline.

Joshua Tree You can't even honestly, simply, answer this question? Stop suckling at Kyle's member and be a MAN. Douche-tree.
Whats your issue? I never once stated he would keep any new dead line, whatever. Stop being a diarrhea filled gasbag. ;)

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes