VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

sob

Apr 3, 2017
Judgement Day has arrived! Finally after 1,5 years of development and ~150.000$ funding this masterpiece is ready. It would be a shame if something happened and the release would be delayed again, muhahaha. o_O

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
That said, the final two animations and rendering required for the remaining anim camera angles will certainly seep over the September 10th release deadline...
He stated pretty unambiguously that he's gonna miss the deadline much to the shock of everyone. The way he said he plans on releasing teasers every other day until its finally released makes it sound like the delay can be anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks. If you guys are gonna camp the thread f5-ing for an update i reccomend just moving on.

Akili34

Mar 26, 2018
He stated pretty unambiguously that he's gonna miss the deadline much to the shock of everyone. The way he said he plans on releasing teasers every other day until its finally released makes it sound like the delay can be anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks. If you guys are gonna camp the thread f5-ing for an update i reccomend just moving on.
That's impossible knowing joshua tree hump...

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
I am 100% sure if his supports drops to about 50 to 60% he will definitely release the game, this is the only message devs like him will understand.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
It is not clear why it was to announce release date. Before that, he fed everyone pin-ups for a year, and everything was fine. Ordinary people paid no attention, and fanatics were happy with any update.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks to gumdrop, I made 5 Euros in a bet!(y)

I stated that gumdrop would not release today and bring an assinine excuse again or accuse his Hiwis or the animator of being lame ducks. :LOL::giggle:(We made the bet well before gumdrop´s message came)
I must say, this self-censored piece of self-censored did not change his spots! I am very interested how this type of behaviour will "help" him on Steam, once he releases. He is naturally late there as well. And over there, it can get nasty with the reviews. Not to forget, Steam itself has begun to take a dim view on makers who delay and delay again without good reasons for some time.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes