VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
Jan 9, 2019
The previews keep recycling old assets. To this day I have barely seen a new asset in 1.5 years of previews (possibly none). This is, by far, the biggest indication that there are no plans to continue this other than to milk fools. Think about even the devs who are barely starting: the first thing they do to advertise new updates is to showcase new assets or new environments. This guy has shown nothing.

Ask any dev worth his salt, what they would do if they received 10k per month for 1.5 years. Wouldn't they invest and buy at least a few assets? you will hardly find one that will tell you no. It's a no brainer, as it pays-off quite well as they help you advertise the game and create more diverse scenes in the future. Here, instead, you get close-ups of poorly textured walls or skin as "previews".

It's very suspicious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nottravis and yep10

sob

Apr 3, 2017
Soo... Is history repeating itself? Will he do a Christmas update again before finishing Act 10? That would be hilarious. And setting the release date to January 24 again. That would be some Inception level type of scam.

cj morningstar

Feb 17, 2018
Even if the part x update comes out this year's end doesn't that mean he'l update the game yearly
what kind of bullshit is this
is he working on GTA 6 OR something more important to make a update yearly
other developers who i support and follow even if they take 2 months the amount of content is going to same as this shit and i opened his patreon the amount of money he earns has gone upto 9k

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes