VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
So what is the **** reason to set dates if this son of a **** can't finish the **** project?
I mean, dude if you're not going to release the update or can't do it anymore, let me know. Sure if he says something like, "Hey, updates every couple of years" would be less ugly. But hell, I knew this shit wasn't coming out anytime soon.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm actually starting to believe the money laundering meme. I refuse to believe whales like this actually exist.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Is it just me or no matter your choices, the end result is basically the same? Played as son, being an arse to the mother, trying to hook him up with the sister or cousin... nope, he's still going on and on about how he loves mommy and never tries to spend time with the other potential love interests. After that skeleton speech, felt truly underwhelming how you're forced down the mom route. Didn't have the courage to play as the father (who seems like an asshole anyway) but I'm pretty sure it's the same, locked into daughter route. What a complete letdown...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is it just me or no matter your choices, the end result is basically the same? Played as son, being an arse to the mother, trying to hook him up with the sister or cousin... nope, he's still going on and on about how he loves mommy and never tries to spend time with the other potential love interests. After that skeleton speech, felt truly underwhelming how you're forced down the mom route. Didn't have the courage to play as the father (who seems like an asshole anyway) but I'm pretty sure it's the same, locked into daughter route. What a complete letdown...
Actually, if part X and part 2 and 3 will be released, :LOL::ROFLMAO::geek: then there will be more choices. While gumdrop is a self-censored, there is potential in this story. Part of the reason sarcasm and cynisim in the thread is so high, is because the general potential of the story is acknowledged and gumdrop squandering it, cause he got cosunmed by greed.

Especially you have the "asshole" in the family backwards. If you play the game on both routes, you will see the son, even for a late teenager, is unusually obnoxious and has taken a step up the sociopath path. The girls who can understand him best are the Mom and Mara, the Sis has a comparativly good reationship with him, but to win her, the game would have to be longer. That he pins mainly for the mom, is that his first woman was a cougar milf. Cousin Karen is still an option, but she simply uses him.

The Dad has his faults, e.g. being a workaholic for most of the backstory, but he is a comparaively nice guy and at first tries to repair the family. There are reasons this will most likely won´t work, but if gumdrop (or someone taking up the task) goes beyond part x, there might be a path where it works.
But generally, it is clear from context and backstory, that father and daughter have a long and deep platonic relationship already. It is the only relationship in the game which up to now shows some true happiness together. Beside the daughter, the Dad seems to have some options with the aunt and the cousin.
The daughter is a Daddy´s girl with a shot of Elektra-Complex. She believes her Mom dislikes or hates her, which seems to be true. If you played the X-mas side story as well, it becomes obvious that the daughter is an afterthought of the Mom and cannot wait until she leaves the house.

sipi

Sep 24, 2017
dev make sorry not relase, why?(come remastered version) joke XD and need more time make loot many and idiot suporter eat all shit
sorry but this dev is big..........

May 7, 2017
Fellas I see you're angry and explosive but think about it. What if Kyle release surprisingly Part X plus Part 2, Part 3? Think positive you perverts.
He already dismissed that on Discord, Act 1 Part X Finale is the only thing that will be released, plus when he stated that only Part X was coming he mentioned he hadn't begun work on Act 2 Part I. So don't expect to see the start of Act 2 part I anytime soon.

Last edited:

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
For those wondering, given this supposed 'minor' delay, I'm holding off for a day or two to see if he actually releases the update, else the Captain's Log will be kind of moot.

Peace.
Bro, GD ddint even know the meaning of coming soon nor "minor" delay. I bet it will be weeks of delays again.

Reactions: TheFinder
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes