VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Usually when you order something, it doesn't take 2 years to get here either BUT HEY! That's life.
True, but this wasn't about how long this crapfest been going on. But about MykeRosy asked why GD blamed himself (fail), when Fatcat was the one working on the animations. And I gave an example, how it could be.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
No Joshua Tree... we want that previews.... at least something till FatCat17 finish this goddamnit animations.
Well, seeing this thread now, it feels like a box of rabbits with someone dangling a carrot over.

Maybe he feed his patreons some carrots, idk.. No idea if any patreons of his left in this thread, or if there is any willing to share anything, seeing a good part of this thread is used to tell how stupid they are..

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
let's see now............... when the update is programmed to drop............ again.... :unsure: ...

D

Deleted member 45040

Gummy has taken it to whole new level. A "CON" tag would suit this thread best.
This con artist will be at the forefront of the lawsuit that shuts patreon down. 9k a month and nothing done in almost 18 months.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This con artist will be at the forefront of the lawsuit that shuts patreon down. 9k a month and nothing done in almost 18 months.
I would like to see you spearhead that lawsuit. You should contact a lawyer asap. Let us know what he/she advice/tell you.
If you want to do something, or get something done. Never leave it to others if you serious about it right?
Before that though I would advice you to read through the legal policies of Patreon first. Also it seems all legal disputes with Patreon will be resolved in San Francisco under California law.

Also, some of those money must have been spent on good use by the gov right? It's taxable income after all :p
"Patreon does collect tax identification information and report this to tax authorities".

Mar 22, 2018
can someone please change the tag on hold to abandoned please ... this isn't funny anymore...
Yeah even i think that his patreons are thinking this a little too much (nope).... 2021 act 2 - part 4 no doubt... this is the truth lads... folks... amigos... soon part x will be here no doubt... but his dev progress...

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
Here I am thinking "all the money gumdrop milked out of fools for doing nothing but making fake promises could have been used to support devs who actually deliver their games". It´s just sad how a scumbag like kyle make a small fortune for doing nothing while other devs, who produce great games. struggle to earn more than 100-200$. I really hope his patrons wake up and realize that kyle is lying to them. Even if he delivers an update it will never be good enough to justify such a ridiculous delay.

Jul 14, 2017
I think it's especially important to ask if it's real people who subscribe, because I think that any boss who hasn't updated in over a year loses people, but he doesn't, he just has more people :ROFLMAO:

KsT's THE TWIST game is at its 34th update while he earns much less money than him

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I think it's especially important to ask if it's real people who subscribe, because I think that any boss who hasn't updated in over a year loses people, but he doesn't, he just has more people :ROFLMAO:

KsT's THE TWIST game is at its 34th update while he earns much less money than him
And yet, no one of those that brought up this and similar had any facts or evidence, which you will not find in this thread. If you that interested, you can always contact patreon right? They even got a part in their terms that cover illegal activities.

Or, even make a plausible theory how it would be possible with the payment options Patreon got.

Recent bump GD had I would put down to him put the game on Steam. However, I highly doubt it would ever get released there, but to garner interest and get people to his patreon, now that is something else.

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
i do think looking at his discord that even the staunchest of his vocal support over there are starting to turn now, think the ultimate test will be when and if he announces a new release date, if its more than a couple of weeks then i think people will have more than enough evidence that he is taking the piss....... (if they really needed more)

As for the constant argument of illegal activities, nothing can be proved as we can't see the actual breakdown of his patreons and their payments nor will we ever, so no matter how much his revenue levels defy all logic, there is no point even bringing it up unless you are wanting a personalised prove it post.......

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
He responded now because he feeling the heat! His patrons are losing patience now and think he isn't transparent on what's going on.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes