VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
With the two year mark with no new content fast approaching, I think there needs to be an award or commemorative event to signify Gumdrops impressive run of scamming his patrons. Maybe a way to highlight this thread to show to everyone Gumdrop's unparalleled skill at being a complete unscrupulous fraud.

I mean it's quite an achievement. Two years without producing anything, and probably no more content coming out ever again, and yet he still swindles $7k a month from people. no matter what you think of Gumdrop, you have to admit that an impressive scam.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Behold, on Monday, the 30th March, Two years after the Last Update, finally a Update that makes this Game complete.

Of course I'm 100% sure.

(And yes, that's a JOKE!)

Reactions: Sling2093

Blackjacks12

Jul 17, 2019
The game is about a guy like Don Juan, flirting with the wife of the frigid husband and his daughter, a beautiful girl who has a boyfriend (I really like Lucy- her eyes are charming), two Weak twins in a cafe shop.
The advantage of this game is that each woman is painted very beautifully and has her own charm. The introvert is also quite complicated, not the new type that is sex like other boring games.

If you pay close attention to the dialogue, you will see a scene of a helpless father peeking at his daughter to bathe and confide in the main. The author is very good at incorporating a useless and evil father into the game, making the game player somewhat less guilty when seducing his wife and children.
In short, this game does not have any good people, all have its evil side, and that makes the game very promising and many interesting details for future updates.

The inside of the women in the game is very complex, and not as stupid as 99% 18+ games I've ever played. So I recommend you to play and enjoy as a game that can replace the regret about dualfamily in me.
which game is that?
haveyou a name? its looking great

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
anything up to eternity.

well thx to corona many ppls will start looking more closely on their cc-bill so his earnings should drop.
Or maybe they'll die before they unsubscribe and GB will have a steady flow of cash for the rest of his life. :LOL:

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Oh, prices are falling - before, to open something, to read, you had to pay $ 20.
The funny thing is that people who paid less than $ 20, even after 6 months could not get the latest version of the game.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Ok then everyone knows that there's no update form last 2years then who are this fuc*ing stupid people giving money every month Stop paying him please
The people that still believe in gumdrop or probably forgot to cancel the pledge

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes