VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
Looks like the chance Earth's Special Forces mod for HL1 final version will be released is greater than the chance part X of DF getting released.

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
Not 100% accurate, but close enough. Call me mystic Bane!
The sad thing is you know it's very likely. It'll go something like this...
"After spending countless hours in the rendering mines, and an ungodly amount of time learning the fine intricacies of Blender, I've made the painful decision to re-render all of your favorite ladies in super-high definition. This decision was a difficult one to make, but my aim is to achieve a graphical fidelity (which in my humble opinion) will be unparalleled in adult entertainment. I've hired 4 extra members to help me achieve this goal, and purchased an extra 15 GPU's. For those of you who feel let down by my long development times, I fully understand if you decide to terminate your pledge. This is entirely my fault, and you have my heart-felt thanks for your support. For those of you who stick around, I have some goodies to share with you during the following days. A lonely matriarch perhaps? A troubled youth?

Yours, and only yours...Gumdrop.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Reading this makes me think gumdrop really takes the cake and not one of the good ones! He either is a conman protecting his scam as long as possible or an overwhelmed, delusional Dev believing himself to be the next "Key", "Mages Inc." or "Sekai Project"! For those not deep into VNs, these three studios are the makers of so famous VNs like Clannad, Summer Pockets, Stein´s Gate, Chaos Child, Sunrider or Little Busters, to name a few.
If he's a scammer, I don't think he started out as one.
I honestly think that if he didn't get this cult following of his, he would have completed the game by now. It would have probably been simpler, more modest, but at least it would have been completed by now (assuming one update per month, and even accounting for some hiatus between acts, he would have been closing act III this year).
I never subscribed to him, so I don't know what was happening in polls and whether he didn't dupe himself into bolting on features nobody ever asked for because he wanted to please the crowd too hard.

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
If he's a scammer, I don't think he started out as one.
I honestly think that if he didn't get this cult following of his, he would have completed the game by now. It would have probably been simpler, more modest, but at least it would have been completed by now (assuming one update per month, and even accounting for some hiatus between acts, he would have been closing act III this year).
I never subscribed to him, so I don't know what was happening in polls and whether he didn't dupe himself into bolting on features nobody ever asked for because he wanted to please the crowd too hard.
Giving him far too much credit....... didnt start out a scammer as he didnt know if it would take off but once the money started rolling in every action from that point was to secure as much money for as little work as possible. His months developing his website to take payments (should have taken days, actually hours to be honest), his long drawn out messages saying the release was soon, all done to keep people on the hook for as long as possible.

He's now got to a point where he's put himself in a corner by promising it for May 23rd and saying no more extensions etc and then shockingly fluffed it again..... to the point that the cult of gumdrop have stopped drinking the kool aid and are actually asking questions themselves. He's a scammer, he's a milker, he's a complete and utter lowlife... non of that will ever change.

oh and for the "he cant be a milker crowd" on discord who we know read here....... milking your patreons for over 2 years and then saying at the end of the two yours "cancel your subscription" doesnt absolve him from the milking tag..... he's had a boat load of money already and is just trying to sucker the last few into staying with his "honesty and transparency" while also trying to secure a little pity as he lost 2 members of his imaginary team because of financial constraints. Pausing until the release would have been far better on the optics of the situation, however as there is likely to never be a release he couldn't do that, after all Gumdropz gotz to get paid!

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
So as i understand (i didn't play the game) the guy took for just one update a whole time when doc finished al and started to make BaDİK and he is releasin ep 5 soon and this dude is saying that there will be an update all that time? The hell? Correct me if am wrong

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
So as i understand (i didn't play the game) the guy took for just one update a whole time when doc finished al and started to make BaDİK and he is releasin ep 5 soon and this dude is saying that there will be an update all that time? The hell? Correct me if am wrong
Your not that wrong. They are saying the update will come from 2018 and now is 2020. In the mean while games such is WVM or Reunion, the games that just started, all ready have much more content than this peace. Also since you didn't play this game, man don't waste your time while downloading this game, since there isn't nothing worthy of downloading and playing.

Cheers

Reactions: Simon66666

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
People come on, let these poor fools be. If they want to throw money down the well, let them.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
"People come on, let these poor fools be. If they want to throw money down the well, let them."

This comment is highly suspect

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
"People come on, let these poor fools be. If they want to throw money down the well, let them."

This comment is highly suspect
Hardly, you can check my comments in this thread before. Been highly critical of the creator for a good while but I have tried to argue with his fans before, it's like hitting your head against a brick wall. Eventually I gave up.
The more you argue with them the more steadfast they will get so just leave them be and they will eventually see the scam as well.

Reactions: itsyeboii
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes