VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
How the fuck does cumdrop have fucking brown shirts doing damage control for him? Infinite cope holy shit!
A better question is how a cult manages to form around an unfinished sub-par adult VN. It's not like we're hurting for 3D games where you fuck your virtual family members on this site, and I can think of at least a half-dozen games that have superior renders, stories, and update schedules.

I doubt I'm the first to say it, but it's probably blue balls. Ironically, the fact that there has yet to be actual sex with the titular Dual Family is what probably keeps people around due to collective unfulfilled fantasies of just how "amazing" it's going to be. I guarantee none of his bootlickers could probably give you a coherent account of the overall plot at this point.

Reactions: zandalari
Feb 22, 2018
I doubt I'm the first to say it, but it's probably blue balls. Ironically, the fact that there has yet to be actual sex with the titular Dual Family is what probably keeps people around due to collective unfulfilled fantasies of just how "amazing" it's going to be. I guarantee none of his bootlickers could probably give you a coherent account of the overall plot at this point.
I'm just shocked it is 7/06/2020 and the shills are STILL as loyal as they were two years ago. Maybe even more. I haven't been lurking this thread nearly as long as others. But just now it dawned on me how absurd all of this is. 600+ pages of "yeay" turned into "fuck this game!" And it just won't stop!

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
Well I am glad that finally this took a turn in the right direction and I would be happy at last, if he would drop something.
I still have to say tho.
After about 2 years it is just Part X of Act 1. Not The full Act 1, nor a few parts at least of Act 1.
Just one Part.
And as we all know about Adult Games, a 'Part' is so short on things that happen or in terms of r-scenes.

So instead of getting a full on Movie after 2 years of ...development, we get one Bit of the whole thing... Is that correct?
And if so, how many Parts more does the Act 1 even have?
dude he is saying the same stuff for 2 years and nothing gets released

and Kyle has been insisting he is working with Part 2 but who in the F will believe that unless you're delusional

side note: Where is Joshua?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
He's going to upload about 15 minutes of content per route, it'll clearly be about 11 hours of work tops, and he'll be like "see you guys thought it was abandoned. It's not. I was working hard on it all along!"

Randy6524793

Jul 4, 2020
Here's my compressed version.
Dual Family [v0.98 CE] [Gumdrop Games] - Original Size: 827 MB

Download PC (208MB)
: - MEGA -
Download Mac (192MB): - MEGA -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i encountered a probelm
Screenshot (25).png

Reactions: David Cena

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i encountered a probelm
View attachment 721907
Thanks for letting me know. I'll download and see what's causing the problem.
Edit: Not sure what was causing the problem. But I Updated the links with a fresh compress. If you still face some problems, let me know.
Edit2: Seems like when building the build that's when the problem generated as before I tested it start fine. I'll update the links in few minutes.

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Any bets on the bullshit excuse he is gonna give on why he didnt manage to release part 10 this summer?

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
I was uploading this update but I got a virus. I tried to delete the virus but instead I deleted the game. :KEK:
Discovered that if you use a very specific piece of code and spill Diet Mr. Pibb on the computer at 12:34 pm during a thunderstorm, will be transported back in time. Only made it back today.
So obviously I wasn't able to work on an update when I was stuck in Tang-dynasty China.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Discovered that if you use a very specific piece of code and spill Diet Mr. Pibb on the computer at 12:34 pm during a thunderstorm, will be transported back in time. Only made it back today.
So obviously I wasn't able to work on an update when I was stuck in Tang-dynasty China.
You "HAN'T" be serious...

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
Any bets on the bullshit excuse he is gonna give on why he didnt manage to release part 10 this summer?
So as I admitted before, I'm a lazy guy so the reason why the game is not getting released is because I barely worked on it. HOWEVER, I will now admit the real reason for the delay: the reason is I'm building a time machine that will take me to the future and steal the finished game from my future self. The time machine will be finished in less than 1 decade take note only "1" decade so I hope you guys will not stop supporting me. Meanwhile, I have surprise for those who will stay by giving you recycled images from the previous acts of the game.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes