VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
Jan 9, 2019
I have seen men with better butts :ROFLMAO: This shit is so embarrassing now. These are some atrocious renders devoid of any assets and with terrible lighting. It's obvious this shit is abandoned for good, his skills are only deteriorating.

Most probably renders them while eating lunch every few weeks, then moves on with his life. The scam train must keep going.

By the way, the ratio of likes and comments to patrons makes no sense at all, it's abysmally low. Wouldn't be surprised if this shit was even more sketchy than it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: sob

SofieSoBad

Jun 1, 2020
View attachment 715249

As we might have guessed, nothing insightful. $20...not well spent.
Well I am glad that finally this took a turn in the right direction and I would be happy at last, if he would drop something.
I still have to say tho.
After about 2 years it is just Part X of Act 1. Not The full Act 1, nor a few parts at least of Act 1.
Just one Part.
And as we all know about Adult Games, a 'Part' is so short on things that happen or in terms of r-scenes.

So instead of getting a full on Movie after 2 years of ...development, we get one Bit of the whole thing... Is that correct?
And if so, how many Parts more does the Act 1 even have?

yikes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CassidyPRO
Dec 24, 2018
Well I am glad that finally this took a turn in the right direction and I would be happy at last, if he would drop something.
I still have to say tho.
After about 2 years it is just Part X of Act 1. Not The full Act 1, nor a few parts at least of Act 1.
Just one Part.
And as we all know about Adult Games, a 'Part' is so short on things that happen or in terms of r-scenes.

So instead of getting a full on Movie after 2 years of ...development, we get one Bit of the whole thing... Is that correct?
He's been putting out release dates for this update since as early as 2018, and has missed every single one. Him saying soon is just more of the same, I doubt he's putting anything out soon, or ever most likely. Regardless, even if you want to play devils advocate and assume he's really going to release the update, like you were said it's not a whole game, or a whole act, or multiple parts. It's just one part, the 10th part of 30.

He and his delusional supporters will claim that this 10th part is going to be a lot bigger than the previous ones, but I can already guarantee you that the quantity/quality of the content (in the unlikely even he ever puts out anything again) will never come close to justifying the time it took to develop it and it'll be obvious that he spent the vast majority of that "development time" doing nothing.

Over the past 2.5 years he has released nothing to show for his supposed work, the only previews of part 10 he released were ripped off from his christmas update in 2018. If he ever puts out another release I'd find it very hard to believe that any of the things he created for it were made before 1-3 months of the release.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I still have to say tho.
Just one Part.

you poor delusional bastard

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
I still have to say tho.
Just one Part.
It's supposed to be the last part of act 1, so act 1 would be "complete." As in "complete nonsense."

C'mon, if you just read this page and the previous one, it was repeated again. Three Acts, ten Parts per Act. Or at least it was supposed to be that way.

If Gumdrop kept to the schedule of one part per month, he would by wrapping up Act 3 now. Assuming Part X of every Act were to take two months in development and moving on to next Act would take two months as well, it would be one Act per year.

He's perennially late. Until he starts releasing the game on schedule again, nobody should give him the benefit of doubt. Realistically, your only justification for giving him money is:
• if you never gave him money, or at least not in the last two years: none, until he releases Act I Part X and you want to obtain it legally
• if you gave him money once over the last two years: none, except until he releases Act II Part I and you want to obtain it legally
• if you gave him money more than once over the last two years: none, except until he releases Act II Part something and you want to obtain it legally after his gratitude expires.

Seriously, there's no justification for showering him with any more money until he works his lazy ass off and finally releases something.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Huge delay time is hilarious, but got to say I'm curious to see if dev delivers
What ever he releases will be completely underwhelming UNLESS it's a completely new game that's fully animated or something. 2+ years to produce ONE PART of the game which took longer than the other 9 combined? REALLY? WTF is he doing that will be so incredibly revolutionary? He released the Christmas special which he slapped together in a month so wtf is he doing?

Reactions: lolositoxd

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
It's supposed to be the last part of act 1, so act 1 would be "complete." As in "complete nonsense."

C'mon, if you just read this page and the previous one, it was repeated again. Three Acts, ten Parts per Act. Or at least it was supposed to be that way.

If Gumdrop kept to the schedule of one part per month, he would by wrapping up Act 3 now. Assuming Part X of every Act were to take two months in development and moving on to next Act would take two months as well, it would be one Act per year.

He's perennially late. Until he starts releasing the game on schedule again, nobody should give him the benefit of doubt. Realistically, your only justification for giving him money is:
• if you never gave him money, or at least not in the last two years: none, until he releases Act I Part X and you want to obtain it legally
• if you gave him money once over the last two years: none, except until he releases Act II Part I and you want to obtain it legally
• if you gave him money more than once over the last two years: none, except until he releases Act II Part something and you want to obtain it legally after his gratitude expires.

Seriously, there's no justification for showering him with any more money until he works his lazy ass off and finally releases something.
What about a "The Producers"-type situation, where by giving money to him as an investment that will assuredly fail will result in, like, a tax-break or something?

Jan 9, 2019
New accounts in this thread and spreading rumors to boost the scam. Name a better duo. Don't fall for it, this was abandoned in early 2018 and no work has been done ever since: https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v0-98-ce-gumdrop-games.1870/page-467#post-2398851

I predicted what happened almost a year ago. These new accounts always vanish once their latest rumors (always in favor of the scam by the way) turn out to be more lies. Anyone who looks at the evidence instead of believing randoms can reach the same conclusion. One of this scammer's most servant shills on Discord was spreading disinformation here a while back.

Once I find time, I will share how to report this scam on Patreon for violating guidelines on rape and incest, and all the evidence you can attach.

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
What ever he releases will be completely underwhelming UNLESS it's a completely new game that's fully animated or something. 2+ years to produce ONE PART of the game which took longer than the other 9 combined? REALLY? WTF is he doing that will be so incredibly revolutionary? He released the Christmas special which he slapped together in a month so wtf is he doing?
Yeah that's pretty ridiculous. Sounds like the type of dev I can't stand. There's a few of those running around unfortunately, and some many $$$

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
FINALLY A NEW UPDATE...jk, everyone getting their hopes up, prepare to be let down. Even if he ,for some unknown reason, decided to continue the game, he's still probably just gonna blueball everyone again

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes