I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
COMING SOON - Act I Part VI - Sinking Feeling
$20+ patrons
Sep 21 at 4:02pm
You're trapped now.
Sand swallowing your feet, allowing no escape from the aggressor you have conjoined.
First shocked, then annoyed, now the additional disbelief that such wickedness exists.
The confusion that persists, how such an outwardly ripe, delectable fruit could be so rotten.
For many men, these warnings would have already been forgotten. Will you resist or join in?
This sequence and more to come in the next installment. More previews coming -- stay tuned

View attachment 21977
This guys writing reminds me of someone in college taking creative writing.

Reactions: Skyler

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Release date info.

Act I Part VI - Saturday, September 30th!

Saturday, September 30th is the next release. I hope you are looking forward to it!
It looks like I'll be finishing up on time this month -- what a concept, right? In fact, I may release the Custom Edition a day early if I finish as early as I hope. Do your part by crossing your fingers, I'll do my part by crunching some time.

As always, be sure to hang around for more previews throughout the week. Stay tuned, my friends!

Gumdrop Games

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well at least it seems the game may be going somewhere now.

The "Version: v0.61 Custom Edition" clean some things up for me in the son's rout.

BumSoo

Jun 20, 2017
="I expect a stunning scene in this version."

Me to.
나에게

나는 한국어를 못해.
I'm sorry. I entered into Korean because I was in a hurry.
Thank you for your kindness.

Even though it is now translated as a translator, haha

Reactions: a1fox3

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
COMING SOON - Act I Part VI - Sinking Feeling
$20+ patrons
Sep 21 at 4:02pm
You're trapped now.
Sand swallowing your feet, allowing no escape from the aggressor you have conjoined.
First shocked, then annoyed, now the additional disbelief that such wickedness exists.
The confusion that persists, how such an outwardly ripe, delectable fruit could be so rotten.
For many men, these warnings would have already been forgotten. Will you resist or join in?
This sequence and more to come in the next installment. More previews coming -- stay tuned

View attachment 21977
Thats going to be father and the cousin in the pic

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
It's difficult to say (Gumdrop Games' tags for these previews are typically vague- this one was tagged 'niece, cousin,
hardcore, preview'). My guess is that it's the father, of course. I mean, who really gives a rat's ass about the son- right?:mad:
I mean.. i have an idea! a weird..crazy.. idea!
Anybody is willing to go back to the game and check the party scene where the Son gets to almost score with that girl? Cause maybe we can compare that dick to this dick? and then we find out if the dicks match! if it dont..
well .. then we know!
Actully.. forget i said anything..

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Anybody is willing to go back to the game and check the party scene where the Son gets to almost score with that girl? Cause maybe we can compare that dick to this dick? and then we find out if the dicks match! if it dont..
well .. then we know!
Well, it's not hard to guess when the dev didn't care about the son route and cut important content about him for the worthless customization in the father route and didn't even say "sorry guys the son route is a bit unbalanced so i'm going to focus on that for the next couple updates"

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
well .. then we know!
Come on.

You and I both know with how lazy this dev is he's not actually gonna model two different types of dicks, gonna use exactly the same body morphs for every nude male character in the game.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well, it's not hard to guess when the dev didn't care about the son route and cut important content about him for the worthless customization in the father route and didn't even say "sorry guys the son route is a bit unbalanced so i'm going to focus on that for the next couple updates"
Come on.

You and I both know with how lazy this dev is he's not actually gonna model two different types of dicks, gonna use exactly the same body morphs for every nude male character in the game.
Come on guys, cheery up! there is always the next update!:rolleyes:
(if the son actully is the one in the water..i imagine this place is going to sky rocket!)

But really for the people who are in it for the son. I feel bad for you.
I remember when i did the son route and it was like every 10sec someone knocked me out with a bat and i woke up in a new place.. and i was like. How did i end up here? where am i? who the fuck is that? this is Aunts house? what?!
SEND HELP!

Yea its probably the same dicks but still..it would be funny if someone actully did go and do what i asked haha.XD

Reactions: Paranoid_android

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
Quick question for any of you that play the Dad route. Does this game make sense in that route? Because tbh playing the Son route on this update was extremely disjointed: quick jumps to a trip you did not know was coming; the shopping trip that never happens etc. After receiving errors on an old play through I started from new and solved the errors but the cuts were still jarring. I suspect that the Dad route is main and son is an add on that does not really work. I’m curious but not curious enough to play the other route.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Quick question for any of you that play the Dad route. Does this game make sense in that route? Because tbh playing the Son route on this update was extremely disjointed: quick jumps to a trip you did not know was coming; the shopping trip that never happens etc. After receiving errors on an old play through I started from new and solved the errors but the cuts were still jarring. I suspect that the Dad route is main and son is an add on that does not really work. I’m curious but not curious enough to play the other route.
You are correct the dad main son route at present afterthought lacking in love :)

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes