VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Just wait until the end of the son storyline is him reuniting mom and dad as a happy family and everyone lives happily ever after.

(while dad still gets to fuck daughter)

(and son gets to go back to jacking off in his room alone)
Just wait till the end where it will all lead to meta dad and son romance and leaving everyone else to dry :test:

Reactions: xןʞ

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Is there some scene finally on the .6.1 with mom or sister / wife or daughter ( i don't know if we must choose between the 2 or we can have both of us with son or dad ) or i wait for the next version ?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I play the Father route mainly because I like the cousin and daughter.I'll wait a few more releases before I try this again.
I plan on trying both paths at some point...will stick with the father for now.

Reactions: paladin07

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What is up with the dream state in this game, I can not figure out what is live or dream.
3 hours of playing and only the cousin seems to be live.
Talking to mom then talking dad then talking to sister and all of it is a dream.
Walking out the door with mom then it switches to sister then it switches to dad then back to mom again.
No rhyme or reason.
Now it jumps to an airplane with sister and cousin then it jumps to a car with dad, very unplayable or I should say there is no way to understand whats going one.

To anyone who tries this game you will get lost so don't worry about it and do like I do and just fucking quit.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes