VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It would pay for some decent hardware not serious hardware though
We will be replacing our existing system with a DGX-1 hardware which is very expensive and only viable if it has a a cost-benefit ratio below 0.98
Well, if rendering is a issue in regard of speed, it would easy covered a couple extra box's for sole purpose of doing renders. Adding more units is more worth it than upgrading hardware to the extreme.

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
That was my point, the route that i played was the son route, too, too bad the dev seems to not care about it

Thanks for the share!
So just peeking again?
Dissapointing to be honest.
The author just won't learn, probably the update for the "son" it's going to last 5 minutes filled with other pointless textwalls
This is what I'm wary of too. I fear that Kyle (the developer) will include the missing scenes from the "son route", such as the dropped mom/son shopping trip, in the next update. Then the only added material will be another "dream sequence" or "peeking" scene for the son, and that will be it. These type of scenes don't advance the storyline for the son route at all. It's just a case of dragging-out the narrative as opposed to anything that smacks of development. The father route is fundamentally unimaginative- the father is a goody-two-shoes type with no nuance in terms of character. The father in this game is nothing but a ripoff of the dullard father from DMD.

Jon Sur

Jun 1, 2017
This is what I'm wary of too. I fear that Kyle (the developer) will include the missing scenes from the "son route", such as the dropped mom/son shopping trip, in the next update. Then the only added material will be another "dream sequence" or "peeking" scene for the son, and that will be it. These type of scenes don't advance the storyline for the son route at all. It's just a case of dragging-out the narrative as opposed to anything that smacks of development. The father route is fundamentally unimaginative- the father is a goody-two-shoes type with no nuance in terms of character. The father in this game is nothing but a ripoff of the dullard father from DMD.
I know you are a patron of this VN and I remember you talking about possibly dropping your pledge. I guess what will be the final straw for you personally to drop your pledge from this? I'm just curious.

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
I know you are a patron of this VN and I remember you talking about possibly dropping your pledge. I guess what will be the final straw for you personally to drop your pledge from this? I'm just curious.
I'm pretty patient when it comes to pledging. I started pledging DF because I thought the renders were top-notch, and I liked the fact that it seemed that Kyle was going to pursue a storyline that wasn't absurd ("Oh, mom/sister saw her son/brother's dick...now she wants to fuck him!"). But I prefer the son route, and the mom (of course). But this avenue has been neglected, quite obviously. I'm giving it one more update- no real progress in the son route (and this doesn't mean skeleton-riddled dreams or peeking at mom changing again), I'm out! Plus, I detest NTR...and since the son only seems to get to spy on his mom, I'm almost expecting some sort of scene where he peeks in on her only to find her boning his father. It already happened with the cousin at the party, so there's a precedent.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I don't want to get into an NTR discussion as I myself despise NTR, but son seeing his mom bang his father isn't NTR that's just feelsbadman. =( (although personally I'd be glad... hate son, seems like a prick to me).

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I'm pretty patient when it comes to pledging. I started pledging DF because I thought the renders were top-notch, and I liked the fact that it seemed that Kyle was going to pursue a storyline that wasn't absurd ("Oh, mom/sister saw her son/brother's dick...now she wants to fuck him!"). But I prefer the son route, and the mom (of course). But this avenue has been neglected, quite obviously. I'm giving it one more update- no real progress in the son route (and this doesn't mean skeleton-riddled dreams or peeking at mom changing again), I'm out! Plus, I detest NTR...and since the son only seems to get to spy on his mom, I'm almost expecting some sort of scene where he peeks in on her only to find her boning his father. It already happened with the cousin at the party, so there's a precedent.
Well seeing dick acts more has a shock to mom/sis after that they don't directly jump to sex it takes some time but seeing dick is also one of the main focus point you can't just the one to be peeking mom/sis sometimes they will have to do it(If it's a mind control game they will have sex directly and if you played city of lust you know the reason why girl gets hornier easily)

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
View attachment 19142

Mutt already posted warnings, so let's behave shall we?
Aww,I approve of this gif!:happyblush
I really wish the cousin would die.
Yeah not a fan of crazy.. i try to stay away from crazy people since i'm crazy myself.:angel::rolleyes:
I don't want to get into an NTR discussion as I myself despise NTR, but son seeing his mom bang his father isn't NTR that's just feelsbadman. =( (although personally I'd be glad... hate son, seems like a prick to me).
Ye not a fan of the son either, but im biased a little since i like the dad path more. But i have to agree that the son is getting less time/development then the dad and that's not fair.

Reactions: verzauberung

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am fine with both sides, I find the son to be more ridiculous, since if you hit the guy at the party with a baseball bat, you would be charged with assault, assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder, and be in jail, not being able to fly to see your aunt.

I also like the niece/aunt, and have been playing to maximize for those two and the mom, leaving the daughter alone.

I wish choices mattered though, since the MC Dad even when fully avoiding her is infatuated, rather than being for the ones you are aiming for.

Reactions: n0b0dy

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I find the son to be more ridiculous, since if you hit the guy at the party with a baseball bat, you would be charged with assault, assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder, and be in jail
Yes I'm sure the Gestapo would be on your case in matter of moments in the fictional fantasy world where you want to get a handful of those mom cheekz

Sep 4, 2017
I would say there are a hell of a lot of games that cater to "sex in 5 mins" player, i like that we are getting a few that cater to fans of a more slower build.
I don't mind the sex in 5 min type, but I agree that this game is more my style, i love the build up of sexual frustration/tension, plus I'm more of the romantic type so i gotta have them feels, not just hi mom smash smash smoke go make dinner bitch type of shit:p

Reactions: JohnRobinson

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
I don't mind the sex in 5 min type, but I agree that this game is more my style, i love the build up of sexual frustration/tension, plus I'm more of the romantic type so i gotta have them feels, not just hi mom smash smash smoke go make dinner bitch type of shit:p
If only the updates lasted more than just 10 minutes at best

Reactions: martin Nielsen
D

dogk22

Well... just teasing and teasing, like there's no tomorrow.
But I don't think it will be worse than Dating My Daughter (and I used to like this game lol), right? Or will? My vote is :FuckYea:

Reactions: OldmenKing
Sep 4, 2017
Reading the comments kinda makes me worried.
I like the Mother/son route the most, i tried the father/daughter route and its seemed to plain and clean, but the mother/son part is filled with sexual tension/frustration and a unstable mother( hmm maybe i like the crazy ladies xD )
I like boning my daughter in games, but this father/Daughter story just seems to uninspiring.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Reading the comments kinda makes me worried.
I like the Mother/son route the most, i tried the father/daughter route and its seemed to plain and clean, but the mother/son part is filled with sexual tension/frustration and a unstable mother( hmm maybe i like the crazy ladies XD )
I like boning my daughter in games, but this father/Daughter story just seems to uninspiring.
I completely agree.

Reactions: martin Nielsen
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes