VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
Aug 13, 2017
Act I - Part VI] CE Daughter's Swimwear
$20+ patrons
Sep 6 at 6:58am
During the next installment, your sister-in-law will notice your daughter's apparent conservatism in her choice of swim apparel.
Your in-law will then insist that she -- as a beautiful young woman -- should wear something more liberating to enunciate the delicate yet shapely figure that she possesses.
As her father, you have one of two choices: insist that she wears the garb she's most comfortable with, or agree that she should embrace her physicality and not feel ashamed in her own skin.
Choosing the latter -- in the regular edition, that is -- will force the daughter into one kind of swimwear. However in the custom edition, you'll have the option to choose between the regular swimwear and one more that you will select through voting.
I'd like to do more stuff like this in the future, however I'll be showing some constraint. I want to give more back to you -- the people that show me the most love and patience -- however I do think there's merit in keeping some things a surprise until release.
Anyway, vote away! If you'd like to see Mom get the same treatment, let me know!

OPTION 0

OPTION 01

OPTION 02

instead of worrying about clothing choices how about even up the father route with the sons who gets sex from mom but the dad gets a few kissy dreams and keeps cockblocking himself. either he's going to have an affair with his daughter or he's not then you may as well make this a son screws the women in his family game and change the title!

Reactions: Arap12
May 7, 2017
instead of worrying about clothing choices how about even up the father route with the sons who gets sex from mom but the dad gets a few kissy dreams and keeps cockblocking himself. either he's going to have an affair with his daughter or he's not then you may as well make this a son screws the women in his family game and change the title!
I think you are misunderstanding something, the son has never had sex with the mom, that sequence is just like the father's, a dream, nothing more. Besides if you want to say the son gets "more stuff", I can argue the father has much more content, in terms of interactions with all the cast of characters in comparison to the son, plus the father is allowed to score much more points in relationships than the son. For example, the son is only able (atm) to score with 2 characters (at most) for 3 points combined, while the father gets to score 8 points in total with 3 characters. But I agree, that Gumdrop should stop bothering on the clothing options just for a bit.

Aug 13, 2017
I think you are misunderstanding something, the son has never had sex with the mom, that sequence is just like the father's, a dream, nothing more. Besides if you want to say the son gets "more stuff", I can argue the father has much more content, in terms of interactions with all the cast of characters in comparison to the son, plus the father is allowed to score much more points in relationships than the son. For example, the son is only able (atm) to score with 2 characters (at most) for 3 points combined, while the father gets to score 8 points in total with 3 characters. But I agree, that Gumdrop should stop bothering on the clothing options just for a bit.
simply put the father gets screwed around so much he actually has the lions share of content and has less in the end!
the cousin will end up being the only content worth playing this game for its a sex game that should dictate where things are going not like the characters are fleshed out in Shakespearian style are they?

May 7, 2017
simply put the father gets screwed around so much he actually has the lions share of content and has less in the end!
the cousin will end up being the only content worth playing this game for its a sex game that should dictate where things are going not like the characters are fleshed out in Shakespearian style are they?
Just like the son (who spends some of the time monologuing or sleeping) the father, has a dilemma over his possible incestuous relationship with the daughter, but the difference being that he's had "decent build-up" with more than one family member and with interactions that might go somewhere. Besides, it's apparent that Gumdrop is going for the long run with the slow build-up, three possible phases (platonic, romantic and sexual) for the relationships with each romance-able character, just like DmD, you will have to win them over in a slow and systematic way or depraved the main love interests wife/mother-daughter/sister with or without the help of other characters, such as the sister-in-law/aunt and niece/cousin. In the end, if that isn't enough to keep the attention, Gumdrop will most likely use the sister-in-law/aunt and niece/cousin as throwaway easy sex content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfe Tone

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Why the fuck i downloaded, and tried this game I do not understand... This game is so fuckingly fucking fuck bad, like really bad. I played the son route and story does not make any sense to me, and I finished the story in fifteen minutes. I mean how is this v0.6 WTF. If you want to play a game with great story and decent graphics try Dreaming of Dana by Ptolemy my recommendation to you people. You have a great amount of content also.
If you want a really bad game try Big Brother, makes you want to punch the screen.
This game has potential, but the author simply doesn't want to use it or is not bothered to.

What are you talking about? why do you think he will drop the mom/son route? He just made an episode for the daughter only. It would really suck if the mom would get dropped because she is my only interest in this game.
He won't drop it to mantain the facade that there's an alternate route with the son but in fact we're just seeing the father's story from the son's POV, while GG says that it's the son's story.
I was saying that he should be just dropping the son route because there's barely any content for him, he doesn't meet the aunt (while the father gets to kiss her), his day consists of a single workout scene and he's badly written(ex:Isaac gets hit in the face with a baseball bat as "be a man\aka be a pyschopath" or be completely submissive like a spineless idiot), his events are limited and his content for Act V was cut out completely (mall event because the dev wanted to put F\D customization options :mad: ).
GG clearly has zero interest in going on with the son route and just using it to make you think this game has two stories or attract M\S fans so he should be dropping it to be honest to his patreons that wanted the M\S or B\S,A\N, C\C content but didn't get any because the dev is one of "Daddy lovers".
Nothing against F\D, but if the dev marketed two stories, make two stories equally, if one side gets favoured for too long and other outright ignored, either remove it or stop the progress and focus on the other side.
I myself was attracted to this game by the possibility of having two stories, but it ended up being one story, two POVs.

Add that plus the pointless long unskippable meaningless text walls (Brother and sister conversation that leads to nowhere besides pointless filler), the update lasted 10\15 minutes at best, and what the dev is concentrating on?
Clothing customization for the daughter.
Seriously this game needs to have more story\H scenes, not Puzzles\remasters\Clothing customization.
I was hoping before Act V was released that the son would have got some content to balance out the father, but we didn't get anything.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I mean it is obvious he is just going to try to rake in the DMD ripoff cash now(most likely to try to get as much as possible before the obvious writing is on the wall "oh I'm burnt out taking indefinite leave!" comes in two or so months)

Hardly the first dev to do it though, there are about two dozen games on here I can think of off the top of my head that are complete blatant DMD ripoffs, with half of them using the same models even.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
If you want a really bad game try Big Brother, makes you want to punch the screen.
This game has potential, but the author simply doesn't want to use it or is not bothered to.

He won't drop it to mantain the facade that there's an alternate route with the son but in fact we're just seeing the father's story from the son's POV, while GG says that it's the son's story.
I was saying that he should be just dropping the son route because there's barely any content for him, he doesn't meet the aunt (while the father gets to kiss her), his day consists of a single workout scene and he's badly written(ex:Isaac gets hit in the face with a baseball bat as "be a man\aka be a pyschopath" or be completely submissive like a spineless idiot), his events are limited and his content for Act V was cut out completely (mall event because the dev wanted to put F\D customization options :mad: ).
GG clearly has zero interest in going on with the son route and just using it to make you think this game has two stories or attract M\S fans so he should be dropping it to be honest to his patreons that wanted the M\S or B\S,A\N, C\C content but didn't get any because the dev is one of "Daddy lovers".
Nothing against F\D, but if the dev marketed two stories, make two stories equally, if one side gets favoured for too long and other outright ignored, either remove it or stop the progress and focus on the other side.
I myself was attracted to this game by the possibility of having two stories, but it ended up being one story, two POVs.

Add that plus the pointless long unskippable meaningless text walls (Brother and sister conversation that leads to nowhere besides pointless filler), the update lasted 10\15 minutes at best, and what the dev is concentrating on?
Clothing customization for the daughter.
Seriously this game needs to have more story\H scenes, not Puzzles\remasters\Clothing customization.
I was hoping before Act V was released that the son would have got some content to balance out the father, but we didn't get anything.
Aaaah fuck, the mom was the only one who I was interested in and she is one of the best moms I have ever seen! I hope you are wrong and he keeps doing the project like its supposed to but he just prefers the F/D story

Wolfe Tone

May 11, 2017
Aaaah fuck, the mom was the only one who I was interested in and she is one of the best moms I have ever seen! I hope you are wrong and he keeps doing the project like its supposed to but he just prefers the F/D story
Im the same. Cracking Pro pic by the way. The glazed eyes are something special, can't beat it.

Reactions: itsyeboii

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
There is only one game i' m playing which revolve around Dad is Parental Love which i might say is very good since only v3 is released.

Reactions: paladin07
Aug 13, 2017
Niece is too much of a problem child for me.
its kind of funny she hops into the shower butt naked but does nothing and then choses to cocktease him there after the character is not being consistent she either didn't have the nerve to go all in in the shower or she did and his objection would have been blown off just like grabbing his sack at every opportunity.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I don´t know why but i just had an ad on e-hentai DualFamily hahahaa has any of you seen ad´s for this game?

Wolfe Tone

May 11, 2017
its kind of funny she hops into the shower butt naked but does nothing and then choses to cocktease him there after the character is not being consistent she either didn't have the nerve to go all in in the shower or she did and his objection would have been blown off just like grabbing his sack at every opportunity.
Aye I know, she is one strange character mate.

Reactions: Vousetesconnard

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So @Ozygator what was your appreciation of this last update?
Well, let's see. I get the game for free, thanks to other's generousity, so I'm happy for any new version. The content was a little light, but hey, I'd have to be an inconsiderate, entitled type to get bent out of shape and rant because my "free item" wasn't living up to some pre-conceived standards that I arbitrarily set.

Then again, that's just me. ;)

killmike

Jul 25, 2017
It's interesting that despite a lot of negative feedback I've seen over the internet he got more patrons and is making over 6k a month now. I'm not really feeling this game as much anymore but it looks like his patrons are for the moment.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Oo ... Just relax, it's a "GAME". Nobody put a gun on the head to play it.. You don't like, you remove it from your Computer, and it's done.
I'm disappointed sometimes, but even if i am, i can't say this game sucks, just for the "respect" reason... The work on the game is here, for sure, just look at the pictures. Anyway, hope to see a better update than the last one. Mom rocks!

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes