VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
@fullreview here's the walkthrough. Just so you know, most of the info, updates (links) and walkthrough are found in the first page and first post, though sometimes it make take time to update so just use the search feature.
Thanks and i did checked the first page before asking it still has Part IV walkthrough.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Yep he has picked his preferred route for now.... Be interesting to see if funding drops due to M/S fans dropping out.
It's sort of the risk you take with doing a double story, also doubles his workload too because he's essentially doing two plots - and how do those plots interweave too. Definitely interesting to keep a eye on.

Reactions: punisher696

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
It's better if dual family should be focused on dad route since it has alot of content as i heard.I think i am not going to play this version since it removed the whole shopping segment with mom well that was the main point in m/s route.Don't worry guys in future he is going to do the same thing.It would have been better if he had postponed his release 4-5 days and added the shopping segment.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
What i don't like about this game, is the horrendous lag time for scenes to change and the text to appear.

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Current pledges = $5,737 per month
5 825 $ now
5825.JPG
and he earns more and more each month.

I'm not complaining. It's good for him. Imho, this guy is unbeatable for the quality of the renders. I would not quote another dev' names in comparison with him. I am afraid of hurting their fans. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeThrowawayAye

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@fullreview here's the walkthrough. Just so you know, most of the info, updates (links) and walkthrough are found in the first page and first post, though sometimes it may take time to update so just use the search feature.
Well, My Friend, Thanks a Lot for Walkthrough, I owe You one, Good Luck. ;):)

Reactions: Krull

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
5 825 $ now
View attachment 17783
and he earns more and more each month.

I'm not complaining. It's good for him. Imho, this guy is unbeatable for the quality of the renders. I would not quote another dev' names in comparison with him. I am afraid of hurting their fans. ;)
Just because you end up earn more doesn't make it more hours in a day for you to spend though. He can increase his rendering capacity with more riggs, but it need story to go with it too.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
C'est le jeu le plus puissant que je dois jouer: le jeu n'a absolument rien à faire ici, ce genre de jeux comme sims ou vous passez le temps de lire le problème d'un couple, c'est le seul jeu pour adulte que les -18ans peuvent jouer là sans problème

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "jfredy78, post: 181132, membre: 125843"] C'est le jeu le plus puissant que je dois jouer: le jeu à l'absolu rien à faire ici, le genre de jeux comme sims ou vous passez le temps de lire le stade d'un couple, c'est le seul jeu pour adulte que les -18ans peut jouer là sans problème [/ QUOTE]
C'est le jeu le plus puissant que je dois jouer: le jeu n'a absolument rien à faire ici, ce genre de jeux comme sims ou vous passez le temps de lire le problème d'un couple, c'est le seul jeu pour adulte que les -18ans peuvent jouer là sans problème

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
this is the most rotten game I have to play: the game has absolutely nothing to do here these kind of games like sims or you spend your time to read the problem of a couple it is the only games for adult that the -18ans can play there without problem

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Just because you end up earn more doesn't make it more hours in a day for you to spend though. He can increase his rendering capacity with more riggs, but it need story to go with it too.
I believe--and I might be wrong, but this is my humble opinion : Gumdrop knows where he's going. I'm not saying that because I'm his fan : I stopped my pledge and I will be waiting to see the future updates.

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
In both terms of story, characters, dialogue, renders, and concept this game is MILES above...lets say 'big'ger games :p

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
for all those who misunderstood I just want to say that the title and the content not nothing to see I do not criticize the quality of his work which and superb just say that I got myself

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I played son's path since he seemed more interesting and you get to look at the mom more, who looks like fucking Cleopatra, but dude playing him was like playing heroin addict simulator, it feels that you are awake and lucid for like 15minutes a day then you just zone out and start appearing places, you even zone out during the dinner you get invited to the aunts house, then you come down in the airplane but soon go out again to sober up in the car.
The dudes dialogue is pretty funny and witty, everyone calls him a fucking asshole and rude but he's a smartass at best.
Checked out the Father's route seems to be the run of the mill good dad grooming simulator, much more content thought.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes