VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I played 0.3 and there wasnt any scene in it only peeping and blue ball scene. Still same or lots of scene in it?

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
I played 0.3 and there wasnt any scene in it only peeping and blue ball scene. Still same or lots of scene in it?
Yep, it's just peeping, for the son there's no new mom scenes. it's just another 10 minutes of pointless text

Spare yourself by waiting like 2 or 3 more updates, really.
Indeed, i'd say to wait 10 updates because there isn't going to be an H-scene until 2027 when the mom will finally give a BJ

SadHold

May 25, 2017
Yep, it's just peeping, for the son there's no new mom scenes. it's just another 10 minutes of pointless text

Indeed, i'd say to wait 10 updates because there isn't going to be an H-scene until 2027 when the mom will finally give a BJ
WOW ahaha... that cracked me up!

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
One of my favourite games so far! The mom is a perfect example of what a milf should be. The way she acts and her pubes are perfect. I will definitly keep an eye out on this one!

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
One of my favourite games so far! The mom is a perfect example of what a milf should be. The way she acts and her pubes are perfect. I will definitly keep an eye out on this one!
I agree. She's very motherly.
Only thing I'd change is her hair. I don't really like it. Even milfs can have more interesting hairstyles than what she got.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I agree. She's very motherly.
Only thing I'd change is her hair. I don't really like it. Even milfs can have more interesting hairstyles than what she got.
As much as I normally hate that hairstyle; for some reason I really like it and it fits her perfectly. The only thing that bugs me in the slightest way is that she has kind of weird eyes (im already used to it tho) and that her breasts are too round and the nipples are kinda non existant like they are ductaped or something.

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
Act I - Part VI] CE Daughter's Swimwear
$20+ patrons
Sep 6 at 6:58am
During the next installment, your sister-in-law will notice your daughter's apparent conservatism in her choice of swim apparel.
Your in-law will then insist that she -- as a beautiful young woman -- should wear something more liberating to enunciate the delicate yet shapely figure that she possesses.
As her father, you have one of two choices: insist that she wears the garb she's most comfortable with, or agree that she should embrace her physicality and not feel ashamed in her own skin.
Choosing the latter -- in the regular edition, that is -- will force the daughter into one kind of swimwear. However in the custom edition, you'll have the option to choose between the regular swimwear and one more that you will select through voting.
I'd like to do more stuff like this in the future, however I'll be showing some constraint. I want to give more back to you -- the people that show me the most love and patience -- however I do think there's merit in keeping some things a surprise until release.
Anyway, vote away! If you'd like to see Mom get the same treatment, let me know!

OPTION 0

OPTION 01

OPTION 02

May 7, 2017
Well, now it seems more apparent what Gumdrop likes and where he is going, since he wrote the post from the perspective and as a matter for the father to attend to, making it seem as it doesn't concern anybody else as well. From the post, you can also infer the indication that there will be more interactions and input from and with the sister-in-law. This is still too early to say and it can all still be just speculation (matter of dropping the son route), so let's hope he is keeping the son stuff hidden and to be later unveiled, through a patreon post or when the September's update comes out.

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Act I - Part VI] CE Daughter's Swimwear
$20+ patrons
Sep 6 at 6:58am
During the next installment, your sister-in-law will notice your daughter's apparent conservatism in her choice of swim apparel.
Your in-law will then insist that she -- as a beautiful young woman -- should wear something more liberating to enunciate the delicate yet shapely figure that she possesses.
As her father, you have one of two choices: insist that she wears the garb she's most comfortable with, or agree that she should embrace her physicality and not feel ashamed in her own skin.
Choosing the latter -- in the regular edition, that is -- will force the daughter into one kind of swimwear. However in the custom edition, you'll have the option to choose between the regular swimwear and one more that you will select through voting.
I'd like to do more stuff like this in the future, however I'll be showing some constraint. I want to give more back to you -- the people that show me the most love and patience -- however I do think there's merit in keeping some things a surprise until release.
Anyway, vote away! If you'd like to see Mom get the same treatment, let me know!

OPTION 0

OPTION 01

OPTION 02

I think why even he created son route in the first place or dual family.We can clearly see he can't keep doing both routes at once last update proved that when he drop the event with the mom well that was the main focus of son route.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
@Arap12 @TripleZ
Thank you for answer. I can wait. Tons of games still waiting for my attantion.

If you dont give a shit, you dont take any shit but this formula wont work I dont know why! They are making lots of money. Strange!XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Paranoid_android

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Can someone please upload the bugfixed version, i believe it's V.061.
Also what is this Custom Edition i heard mentioned. Is it like a special edition with more content or alternate outfit?
And lastly, is there a custom edition for this version of the game?

Some of these questions may have been answered but i never saw a concrete answer, just vague stuff. Oh, and the walkthrough should be updated on the op page

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
The creator has seemingly decided to ignore the son route; so if you want to see any progress, you apparently have to play as the oafish father.
Indeed, Gumdrop Games seems to be intent on making another DmD clone,i was interested in this game for the dual stories, but apparently the son is being discarded away and that's sad because the premise looked interesting.
If he just intends to concentrate just on the father, he should just say it instead of lying and saying "Dual Family" when the content for the son is abysimal compared to the father route, yet he's giving more stuff to the father route, so i'll just drop this game from the "Potential interesting games".
He doesn't even care for the son route as 9\10 pics on the updates are father route only, plus the son's writing is inconsistent and hastily done.
It irritates me when in games like this one route is favoured by the dev and the other doesn't get any content.

I think why even he created son route in the first place or dual family.We can clearly see he can't keep doing both routes at once last update proved that when he drop the event with the mom well that was the main focus of son route.
That's my question too, why the hell he's marketing this game having two sides of stories on a family when he's ignoring the Son route, just drop it and say the truth "Look guys i will be dropping the son route and this will be a father only game" people will be upset but at least he'll be honest, instead of pretending he still cares about the son route when the writing is bad and he's writing it hastily and putting worthless stuff, while removing the remotely interesting events to have dumb customization options for the father (like the mom\son mall event that was scrapped)
I think that he added the son route to not make it obvious that it was another DmD clone, only that Dmd has more content than this game despite still not having the daughter doing anything big.

Who cares about swimsuit options , add more content to the damn game,make the son route more interesting and spend more time actually writing it instead of rushing it out of the door!!!
But this probably isn't going to change, he'll just keep doing father related content while the son will only have crappy text walls and peeping.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Indeed, Gumdrop Games seems to be intent on making another DmD clone,i was interested in this game for the dual stories, but apparently the son is being discarded away and that's sad because the premise looked interesting.
If he just intends to concentrate just on the father, he should just say it instead of lying and saying "Dual Family" when the content for the son is abysimal compared to the father route, yet he's giving more stuff to the father route, so i'll just drop this game from the "Potential interesting games".
He doesn't even care for the son route as 9\10 pics on the updates are father route only, plus the son's writing is inconsistent and hastily done.
It irritates me when in games like this one route is favoured by the dev and the other doesn't get any content.

That's my question too, why the hell he's marketing this game having two sides of stories on a family when he's ignoring the Son route, just drop it and say the truth "Look guys i will be dropping the son route and this will be a father only game" people will be upset but at least he'll be honest, instead of pretending he still cares about the son route when the writing is bad and he's writing it hastily and putting worthless stuff, while removing the remotely interesting events to have dumb customization options for the father (like the mom\son mall event that was scrapped)
I think that he added the son route to not make it obvious that it was another DmD clone, only that Dmd has more content than this game despite still not having the daughter doing anything big.

Who cares about swimsuit options , add more content to the damn game,make the son route more interesting and spend more time actually writing it instead of rushing it out of the door!!!
But this probably isn't going to change, he'll just keep doing father related content while the son will only have crappy text walls and peeping.
What are you talking about? why do you think he will drop the mom/son route? He just made an episode for the daughter only. It would really suck if the mom would get dropped because she is my only interest in this game.

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
Can someone please upload the bugfixed version, i believe it's V.061.
Also what is this Custom Edition i heard mentioned. Is it like a special edition with more content or alternate outfit?
And lastly, is there a custom edition for this version of the game?

Some of these questions may have been answered but i never saw a concrete answer, just vague stuff. Oh, and the walkthrough should be updated on the op page
Walkthrough:

Custom Edition isn't worth a download...not many differences aside from "cards" and buttons".
If you're playing the 'son' route, there isn't a need for the updated walkthrough (you don't do jack shit in this version).

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Why the fuck i downloaded, and tried this game I do not understand... This game is so fuckingly fucking fuck bad, like really bad. I played the son route and story does not make any sense to me, and I finished the story in fifteen minutes. I mean how is this v0.6 WTF. If you want to play a game with great story and decent graphics try Dreaming of Dana by Ptolemy my recommendation to you people. You have a great amount of content also.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes