VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

lkta

May 3, 2017
You would think that getting $20,000 or so in the last 3 months would be classed as money to help these things no? That would pay for some serious hardware & also for someone to help and still have plenty to spare

I honestly cant understand whats the problem? Some of you complain that the last update wasnt lengthy enough and it lasted only like 5 mins, well thats the best he could do since he cant produce more images in this quality.
I read in some comments that if the patreon money drops he will release more content, well since the bottleneck is obviously the images, the only way to increase them is to get better hardware (it needs money), hire someone to help him (needs money) and experience (needs time) so i dont understand how someone can beleve that.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
is the new update missing scenes or something.. it jumps from one thing to another.

the mom wanted me to go to the store with her

then that jumps to the sister coming into my room

then that jumps to me naming the aunt

then now im on a plane about a trip..tf?

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
is the new update missing scenes or something.. it jumps from one thing to another.

the mom wanted me to go to the store with her

then that jumps to the sister coming into my room

then that jumps to me naming the aunt

then now im on a plane about a trip..tf?
That's because he wanted to put the clothing customization for the father route and ran out of time, as always the Father route has been heavily favoured by the dev while the son route has been ignored\badly done
Now he's doing this again with swimsuit choices that frankly isn't what the game needs now

adlarge

May 29, 2017
The creator has seemingly decided to ignore the son route; so if you want to see any progress, you apparently have to play as the oafish father.
can please share

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Well, I think I figured out why his patreon money is increasing despite all the negative comments. Found his game being advertised on a certain popular image sharing site.

This game sounded so promising at the start but 6 versions in and the only thing interesting so far has been doing the puzzles as at least that uses the brain. The story, however, not so much... just a bunch of drivel that jumps around erratically at times.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Well, I think I figured out why his patreon money is increasing despite all the negative comments. Found his game being advertised on a certain popular image sharing site.

This game sounded so promising at the start but 6 versions in and the only thing interesting so far has been doing the puzzles as at least that uses the brain. The story, however, not so much... just a bunch of drivel that jumps around erratically at times.
yeah feel the same... and i don´t understand why i get so many ad´s for This Game(Patreon Page) on my favorite
e-hentai almost every gallary.I mean i´m very active on varies sites with lots of other content but this game is still on so many ad´s.

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
That's because he wanted to put the clothing customization for the father route and ran out of time, as always the Father route has been heavily favoured by the dev while the son route has been ignored\badly done
Now he's doing this again with swimsuit choices that frankly isn't what the game needs now
I see.. I actually prefer the son route and find it more interesting, the father route is boring to me

Reactions: martin Nielsen

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@Vousetesconnard you're banned from replying to this thread. You were warned and still continued so congratulations. I explained to you why your post was deleted time and time again. I'm not going to delete a post and not delete it's replies. The post is deleted so people don't see it's shit, if someone quotes said post, it will still be seen and thus it's counter productive. If you hadn't drifted off topic nothing of this would have happened, and if you were a bit more mature like all the people that got warned in this thread and just moved on and stayed on topic you wouldn't get banned.

Last edited:

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
I see.. I actually prefer the son route and find it more interesting, the father route is boring to me
Same.

yeah feel the same... and i don´t understand why i get so many ad´s for This Game(Patreon Page) on my favorite
e-hentai almost every gallary.I mean i´m very active on varies sites with lots of other content but this game is still on so many ad´s.
Just get an adblocker. You can turn it off for all but the specific sites advertising games you don't care for if you're the type that likes to show support through ad revenue.

Reactions: Sober Satan

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
That was my point, the route that i played was the son route, too, too bad the dev seems to not care about it

Thanks for the share!
So just peeking again?
Dissapointing to be honest.
The author just won't learn, probably the update for the "son" it's going to last 5 minutes filled with other pointless textwalls

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
You would think that getting $20,000 or so in the last 3 months would be classed as money to help these things no? That would pay for some serious hardware & also for someone to help and still have plenty to spare
It would pay for some decent hardware not serious hardware though
We will be replacing our existing system with a DGX-1 hardware which is very expensive and only viable if it has a a cost-benefit ratio below 0.98

To answer you Joshua Tree
My company it is its for commercial work I am a network architect and we also render for AAA games and everything we buy must increase profit (GPR)
So if it increases my profit and has viability to improve our services to our customers then the cost is not relevant
Multiple boxes don't increase rendering capability they in fact are way behind the technology I ordered
Plus the benefits of deep learning are useful for our other services
No such thing as extreme time is the most costly penalty to profit
But hey all way off topic so that's why I edited my post rather than make another
From now on I will only post about the game sorry mods

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes