VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

User_75033

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, the "sex in 5 minutes" type games I play here and there but not often at all. I much prefer games that take time to get into it, like a lot of the QSP games coming out. The adult gaming genre has grown so much in the last couple years, cant wait to see what the future brings :)
You have the New v0.60 links For MAC

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
0.61ce & 0.61re Patch + Changelog!
$1+ patrons
Sep 16 at 11:47am
Hey everyone!
A bit belated, I'm aware. This patch delivers on some of the many promises I've made since the last release. Check out the changelog and give it a download -- I've updated the link to the main post made two weeks ago!

0.61 Custom Edition
Windows:
Mac:

0.61 Regular Edition
Windows:
Mac:

GENERAL

• Finally, additional save slots! Select Father or Son Saves to use them
  • Fixed secrets unlocking without clicking hidden objects
  • Redesigned "Retrieval" puzzle
  • Realigned Gallery & Secrets menus
  • Added relationship points to gain for both Father & Son campaigns
  • Fixed zoomed in resolution for some scenes from Son's Part III
CUSTOM EDITION ONLY

• Fixed mystery menu -- can now mix and match characters freely
  • Redesigned Cousin/Niece CE render -- now looking drunk, not dumb
  • Preview of what's coming to the CE next installment
Don't remember how to get to the Mystery Menu?

On the Secrets Menu, click the question mark at the bottom of the screen to access the Mystery Menu! This is where you'll find much of the future CE content.

Yes, more previews are on the way! Summer may be ending for some of us, but DUAL FAMILY is still basking in it's blazing glory. The searing sand kissing the crashing ocean sets the perfect stage to have our characters -- your family -- to experience some classic summertime antics. Stay tuned!

Sep 4, 2017
That's because he wanted to put the clothing customization for the father route and ran out of time, as always the Father route has been heavily favoured by the dev while the son route has been ignored\badly done
Now he's doing this again with swimsuit choices that frankly isn't what the game needs now
Yeah i just played through the Mother/Son route again and those missing scenes really needs to get in the game, i mean you go shopping, then suddenly agree to teach your sister, then boom you are in bed and it really messes up the story and makes people confused.

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
Am i the only one having trouble starting a new game since v0.6?

I choose the son route and i typed name for son, sister and mother, but the accept button does nothing no matter how many times i click.

I choose the father route and the same page comes as the son where it gives the option to choose name for sister, mother and son instead of father and again, cant continue no matter how many times i click on the accept button.

May 7, 2017
@XPSp, I think that as of now, you are required to input a name for every character, so as to enable the accept button. BTW does anyone remember, that I once made a tally of the points you can earn within each path (Father - Son)? Well here's another:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Dad is really racking some points now :p (though with a small hinder, between wife and niece), and as for the son, he can finally earn another point with the sister without locking stuff or missing opportunities x'D.

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I don't even understand the point of points really.

It isn't like they actually effect anything at this point it seems(since nothing really happens anyway!)

May 7, 2017
@XPSp, that's weird... so I guess, you did make sure to move your mouse pointer to the input box and to let it hover over it while writing the names... I have no idea, what else could be causing it.

@klx yes, you are absolutely right, at this point they don´t matter but if this game is going to follow a slow build-up they will most likely matter later on (if not, there wouldn't be a point system with 3 phases tied per relationship), and I wrote this just to showcase the difference in acquisition of points between paths, as well as to present how some stuff can either be missed or locked behind some choices. Although, right now the are some points tied to choices, that do in fact alter the story-line, as well as extending it.

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
So this version doesn't have missing son content.
@XPSp, I think that as of now, you are required to input a name for every character, so as to enable the accept button. BTW does anyone remember, that I once made a tally of the points you can earn within each path (Father - Son)? Well here's another:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Dad is really racking some points now :p (though with a small hinder, between wife and niece), and as for the son, he can finally earn another point with the sister without locking stuff or missing opportunities x'D.
Wow so what's the point of even playing m/s route if you peep on mom your point will be deducted that's the only content in this route.

May 7, 2017
So this version doesn't have missing son content.

Wow so what's the point of even playing m/s route if you peep on mom your point will be deducted that's the only content in this route.
Sadly this is not the september update for Dual Family, this is just a patch that fixes the clothing options for the profiles in the complete edition and other things, as well as a re-balance for the relationship points you can earn, more specifically, within the father route you get to earn 1 more point with the wife (making it 2 points max), or now you can get 4 points (total) with the niece, though, choosing either one means loosing the other as a consequence (this is tied to the plane sitting). Finally for the son's re-balance, you get 1 point with the sister from her night visit, by holding her hand and that's it.

P.S: You get more save points with this patch. To access them, you need to go to the save or load screen and click twice on the campaign you are, so if you want more father or son's saves/loads click twice on the father's/son's tab.

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Sadly this is not the september update for Dual Family, this is just a patch that fixes the clothing options for the profiles in the complete edition and other things, as well as a re-balance for the relationship points you can earn, more specifically, within the father route you get to earn 1 more point with the wife (making it 2 points max), or now you can get 4 points (total) with the niece, though, choosing either one means loosing the other as a consequence (this is tied to the plane sitting). Finally for the son's re-balance, you get 1 point with the sister from her night visit, by holding her hand and that's it.

P.S: You get more save points with this patch. To access them, you need to go to the save or load screen and click twice on the campaign you are, so if you want more father or son's saves/loads click twice on the father's/son's tab.
He should have added shopping mall event in this patch because he forcefully removed shopping mall event from son route which was meant to be in last build.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It is correct that this is the best Version? 0.61 Custom Edition (then I don´t understand why you have aso given the general version)

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes