VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
atleast his patreon is almost going bust what happend to his 2000 + patreons ?? :confused:
He never had even close to 2k Patreons, . And going with the history of the amount he used to make I'd say he is still getting payed quite well, should be around 1500-3000 a month.

Jan 9, 2019
At least 1 version is infected (shouldn't uploaders at least run a check on what they upload?). Be warned.

Can't believe people are still falling for a scam, now getting a free virus too lmao.

Reactions: Melkai

StoneWall

May 20, 2017
I'll give Gumdrop props for something: He is really good at advertising. Show very little but just enough to make the audience curious. Hell, his own site is just a "show just a peek but not say anything". Should just promote other people's work. Would probably make a killing without the grandstanding and delays.

Reactions: Garatempus2

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Hardly. 600 images, most of which are close-ups of eyes and other parts of the face.
It's in 3 parts. Son route, father route next Monday, then more content for both on the 30th. I'm just curious if it's legit new content. Knowing Gumdrop he will probably just make the family reconcile and there will never be sex.

• Haha
Reactions: J0K3RXXX
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes