VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Me to is there anyone who understands new post?
Dick move. Assuming he's finally getting around to finishing his game, this is just the first half of part 10/10 of act 1/3.

That is, IF he finally got his lazy ass to start working on his game, not to push vegetables around on his plate and then disappear for another two years.

And he moved from downloadable installments to paywalled online content. That means the game is only up as long as he wishes so. If it changes in form, it changes for everyone. If he wants to paywall content only for people who were supporting him in, say, December 2019, he can do so. And if you want to wait until he completes the game (again, IF he every does) and play it two years from now, you might be unable to since he might just flip the switch and kill the game and all traces of his Patreon page ever existing outright.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
PART II's weekly airing has been uploaded and will be released at 2AM PST this morning.

Dual Family [Act I - Part X] (yes, the ol' game!) will air at
4AM PST for the CE (Custom Edition) tier! (This keeps 2AM and 4AM airing times separate)

The this week's airing of [Act I - Part X] will contain the first segment of Part X, the S Campaign. It bridges the gap between Last Christmas and Part X's inevitable events (the kiss, the dance)
I'm not spending a dime on this hoax. If anyone's crazy enough to do it, spend it on something useful. I don't know, give it to a bum that claims he's not going to get himself wasted. It's more likely he won't buy alcohol than this will be worthwhile.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you actually believe that then i got brooklyn bridge to sell to you.

I'm not spending a dime on this hoax. If anyone's crazy enough to do it, spend it on something useful. I don't know, give it to a bum that claims he's not going to get himself wasted. It's more likely he won't buy alcohol than this will be worthwhile.
bum spending it booze is more worthwhile than this.

hipsterbag

Jul 19, 2018
So bizarre, seems like he a psychotic break with DFX but now he's back to normal, but still running the old scam...

According to his post, Part X from the son's perspective is supposed to be out?

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes