VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
i recommended it before, Mirror Mine is your best alternative if you're a fan of the mom route
I just tried it today and liked it but the same shit with DF. They leave you wanting to know what happens after the moment everyone wants to reach.
Another game?

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
We miss that:
I miss the whole story. I find these types of games interesting and with great potential but they always leave you at the important moment, at the expected moment and that is what bothers. We are all in the kiss of us with the mother and we want to move forward

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
dev and his imbecile supporters.
worst of all is that GumdropGames do not even know how many supports on Patreon it will have but its publications have 2-3 ovations ... so I do not know how many people the long-awaited beta has. His Discord is a little active, not so much and I don't talk about the game almost. I do not understand anything

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Can't You Finally Understand That There Is No Game?
We should ask his patrons this sweet, million dollar question, especially those who supported him in the last 2/3y, and look forward to their replies. I bet they really pleased with the results now.:sneaky:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
This whole ordeal is like performance art at this point. I can't help but be fascinated by everything at the meta level because it's all so bizarre.

Reactions: fotogaik

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
Someone who is going to obtain this content or has obtained the previous one, please report it

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes