VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
So.. uhh. what's "new" with the 4.19gb mega "KISS" upload? Any changelog besides "Scam some more"? I'm half tempted to say that KISS means "Keeping It Stupid, Simps" as an F-U to his simp supporters.

Reactions: fz

Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
During the dream sequence, the dream daughter tries to hammer home that you can only choose Karen or her, you can't have both. Is this true? Do you really lose out on the daughter if you pick Karen or vice-versa?

• Wow
Reactions: fz
Sep 4, 2017
During the dream sequence, the dream daughter tries to hammer home that you can only choose Karen or her, you can't have both. Is this true? Do you really lose out on the daughter if you pick Karen or vice-versa?
Truth is regardless of what you choose all you'll get is BLUE BALLS. Don't waste your time with this game, instead support other games that have more promise than this BS. Trust me, many of us wasted time hoping this game would pay off but only for it to disappoint each and every time. Hell, the only I'm on this thread is to encourage people not to play this game and if they want to see a talking skeleton they're better off watching repeats of the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and watch the greatest late show sidekick Geoffrey Peterson the gay robot skeleton.

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: fz and cxx

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
This thread was created March, 2017. You haven't made a choice, or had sex, with either them in 4 1/2 years.

Take the hint, and try another route/game/brothel.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes