VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
Sep 4, 2017
Instead of playing Dual Family and wonder why the hell a game developer would ever add a talking skeleton to an Adult game instead enjoy this clip. Ladies and Gentleman I introduce to you Geoffrey Peterson...

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2017
The second part is an uncanny experience comparable to something like in between being in a being stuck in a never-ending fever dream and agonizing of an overdose of hallucinogenic mushrooms while being chocked.

The first episode was like being jerkoff during a sleep paralysis. You're getting aroused a bit but mostly frustrated because you can't think straight and can't make decisions or achieve anything interesting.

One thing clear, i'd be actually really pissed if i had spent a dozen of bucks to play this. The 1st ACT being a gigantic tease and achieving barely anything in the story, and the second one is just never ending loops of skull uninteresting stuff, feeling like the dude just moved on from a lewd game to a conceptual mind choking game in the middle of the thing.

Nevertheless i think it highlights one thing; if you're not into making a game anymore, just confess it, don't build up shit in people's expectation and move on.

TL;DR : Act 1 is a giant tease but worth seeing, Act 2 will make you want to die so just don't bother.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Well, it's way better than the previous version. Moves towards a better path. Still a huge teasing without anything actually delivered yet. You see the dude can make quality, but it seems like he doesn't want to.
Wait this is good? What happens in it? I'm guessing it's referring to the son and mom?

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
Extracted the archive.rpa file.... there are no new sex scenes at all. Unless you like 90 useless cg renders of a skeleton, pointless animation and around 5 really, really dumb AMV's. Here are the vids that had some action, if you could call it that at all....

Hope you keep uploading more like this, it gets straight to the point.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes