VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
The fact that this game is regularly appearing on the Latest Updates page is more evidence that we live in a simulation and reality is a bunch of nonsense created by a higher-dimensional 14-year-old troll fucking around on his dad's computer.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do not do drugs, gamers, not when you wanna hone in any of your skills,
even gaming skills will be greatly impacted.
yes, what's happening is someone is doing the absolute minimum effort to be able to say part 1 is still in development to justify people paying for it.
I have the feeling the devs are some 13yo kids on meth :ROFLMAO:
Getting into the fun games with the fair sex takes the cunning you will lose due to drugs.

hipsterbag

Jul 19, 2018
<a href=" ">ride31.mp4</a>
<a href=" ">planedream.webm</a>
<a href=" ">deno09.mp4</a>
Fuck, these are incredible and hotter than 90% of VN out there. Will this retard get his shit together and form a coherent end story already

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
<a href=" ">ride31.mp4</a>
<a href=" ">planedream.webm</a>
<a href=" ">deno09.mp4</a>
What even are these? Don't really want to download stuff posted without a word.

Oct 3, 2018
I must be wrong, but didn't the developer say some time ago that he didn't like the story of this game and he gradually began hating it? Or something like that?
I think that he even said that he wanted to start a new story that he liked and stuff.
Again maybe I'm wrong.

But even if that's true I don't even know the objective of this. He could be milking his patrons of course but on the other hand, wtf is the deal with these weird updates? if we can call them as such...

The most logical thing to do would be just to proceed to another project/story/game or be done with this...
Or of course, milking until the last drop/ patron ( don't know how many patrons this guy has tho)

Anyway... I'm just thinking out loud and this post was completely unnecessary...

Cheers.

Oct 3, 2018
Ok just saw on Patreon that this guy has 331 patrons, I don't know how much money he earns in total from those cult followers, but if the dude earns even 2k per month... Ngl, he's my new hero.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes