VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
<a href=" ">ride31.mp4</a>
<a href=" ">planedream.webm</a>
<a href=" ">deno09.mp4</a>
So, are all these part of the Doll House?

arcalite

May 30, 2017
the game is non sensicle now? wtf am i missing? paintings with 5 minute long unskippable cutscenes with no sex?

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
for the last month i have seen this on the main page a few times does anyone know if anything has been changed?

• Haha
Reactions: fz

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
I had some friends of mine try out Dual Family Part II. They were confused, to say the very least.

View attachment 1483070

I didn't expect the Red Letter Media crew to make a guest appearance in the Dual Family thread, but here we are. We're reaching Lost levels of absurdity now, and I kind of like it, NGL. This thread is on track to be the forum's greatest lolcow again.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Who is the biggest lolcow: scamdrop, the defenders in this forum (Did they finally get a life?) and in his discord, or his supporters?

Jan 9, 2019
Is it possible to play without a walkthrough mod? My English is pretty bad, and I love the daughter of this game, I would like to play the father and daughter and mother and son routes.
It's just that I took a look at the comments, and from what I understand, the game is a mess.
Don't waste your time, this is a scam. The guy running the scam is likely not even the original author. You are literally not missing anything.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

Trying to download using NOPY which keeps showing "site experiencing technical difficulties". Is it just for me or others are also having the same issues. Interested to know please, it's been like this for nearly 24 hrs.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: clowns234

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
Hi:

Trying to download using NOPY which keeps showing "site experiencing technical difficulties". Is it just for me or others are also having the same issues. Interested to know please, it's been like this for nearly 24 hrs.

Thanks in advance.
Yep, same here

winter

Sep 8, 2016
does this version the masterpiece that the dev intended to create after he always complained that the previous version was not good enough and scam people for several years?

• Yay, new update!

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Sick of getting no where and seeing nothing, so ripped the images to find there isn't anything.
All three releases were deleted and 9GB saved on the HD.

• Yay, new update!
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes