VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
Feb 18, 2018
So, I played AVES for an hour or so today. I still have no idea what it was about.
Is this dev retarded? who takes 15 seconds to read 3-5 word sentences? and ellipsis after every fucking sentence. does this mf have a brain of a child? and 20-sec delay even after the ellipsis. and that 10 min long shitty and meaningless unskippable animation which had maybe ten sec of actual animation looped. I am baffled. Has he ever read a book? does he know how it feels to fly through a book at high speed? Fuck this bullshit.

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
I downloaded PART-II AVES and am listening to fucking chamber music))) Developer - where is the game? What is this nonsense) What is this skeleton on the screen? Are you completely imbecile))? Why are you posting this shit))? 5 Gigabytes))

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I downloaded PART-II AVES and am listening to fucking chamber music))) Developer - where is the game? What is this nonsense) What is this skeleton on the screen? Are you completely imbecile))? Why are you posting this shit))? 5 Gigabytes))
your own fault not reading thread before dling. there are warnings on every page past 100+ pages.

Mom fighting you with the sword to tell her, why she should show her pussy to you?...i mean all logic has died in the game.
died long ago.

Reactions: jestertlw

KROM95

May 14, 2019
PART II - EVA
WIN

MAC

- EVA short story segment (YOUTH)

- ISLAND EVENT & ANIMATION (select DAY for previous paintings)

I don't think it's worth downloading it's too short your choice

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
on gumdrop website it said part 2 is complete different timeline in the story. or diffent story with different characters. i wonder when act 2 of the game as act 1 finally of legacy is in december

Leon1dass

Aug 28, 2018
all download are too slow :/ where is NoReplay? :(
If you are talking about NoPy, its down and will be gone for a while, maybe permanently. They have lost access to their paypal and other income sources so they can no longer afford their 6k a month server bills, if they regain access to their payment accounts i think they will start back up

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
So, I played AVES for an hour or so today. I still have no idea what it was about.
Is this dev retarded? who takes 15 seconds to read 3-5 word sentences? and ellipsis after every fucking sentence. does this mf have a brain of a child? and 20-sec delay even after the ellipsis. and that 10 min long shitty and meaningless unskippable animation which had maybe ten sec of actual animation looped. I am baffled. Has he ever read a book? does he know how it feels to fly through a book at high speed? Fuck this bullshit.
Dude he just trolls everyone here that's it.
Gumdrop, Icstor, PsychoDelusional, Whootch & MrZZ are a troll army everyone should know that already.

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Dual Family [PART 2 EVA] [Gumdrop Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 5.02 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 587 MB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 5.00 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 552 MB
- - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes