VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i'm playing --- and it's easy to play, and the hardcore game --- is also interesting, recommend you guys to try it, anyway I think it's better than 1.7 of this game in terms of graphics, the DF game failed for many reasons - The graphics of this 1.7 update are really pathetic, too sloppy compared to the version 3 years ago
there is ---, try to compare the graphics with the 1.7 update of this game
you know, while I think this is a waste of a game -- it is against policy to promote other games in the thread since that is considered off-topic.

Also, you can edit a post to add content instead of creating a new post one after another after another.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
There is no and will be no Android port in the foreseeable future. This subject has been addressed several times in this thread in the last year which is easily found through using the search box in the upper right corner of any page.

And? You've posted this three times in the past month - and from the history of the thread, it looks like you only started playing this last June and last played in December. There is nothing in this game you are looking for. There was nothing when you first played in June. There was nothing when you last played in December. There is nothing now.

At least two posters in the thread, myself and KROM95, have posted the new images and videos in the last several releases since the fall ... all of those images and videos show nothing new in terms of movement regarding sex for the mother or daughter characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First off I’m just Want to know if it’s worth continuing to play the game or not. why you have to be such a dick

Jan 21, 2020
Monkey_Business, MidnightParadise, NoMoreSecrets - more games with beautiful graphics and interesting content for you.
To find the games I recommend, you just copy the game name and paste it on google - and add the letter f95 behind and you will find it, very easy.

I recommend another game for you to play because I don't like the author of this DF, and he is the only author I don't like out of hundreds of authors of countless games on f95. In short: I hate people who are irresponsible and beggar his past, and this author is that type of person.

Reactions: Furiousrawrr

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
Do I start from the Old version then move on to PART II - ELE and continue with the Main Game, or can I start with the Main Game??

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Nude Pinup Collection (100 Images in 4k Resolution)

Not gonna lie - for as much as I hold the fire to the feet of this thread, if the game actually used more of this content it'd have promise.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
anyone know what to do in the shit party? I'm trying all possibilities but still cant get drug for the girl

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
anyone know what to do in the shit party? I'm trying all possibilities but still cant get drug for the girl
You get the drugs from the Hoody girl on the balcony, you either talk her down from jumping and she gives you some or you find them after she jumps.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes