VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i coouldn't figure out how to play part 2, i need help
You're serious?

There are hundreds of pages in this thread warning that this is not worth the time and the average rating is less than 2.5 stars out of 5. Also, there is no sex for the mother or the daughter in any version or any part of the game - old, new, main, legacy, Part 2.

Part 2 is a fevered, drug-induced mind fuck of an attempt to channel post-modern inspiration for the developer to self-suck the dick of the grandiose vision of himself.

I suggest you follow my previous advice:
  1. Left-click on the little box with the "X" in the upper right corner of the app window.
  2. Delete the folder and zip file.
  3. Forget this clusterfuck ever existed.
  4. Find an actual game to play or VN to read.
  5. Enjoy.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
You're serious?

There are hundreds of pages in this thread warning that this is not worth the time and the average rating is less than 2.5 stars out of 5. Also, there is no sex for the mother or the daughter in any version or any part of the game - old, new, main, legacy, Part 2.

Part 2 is a fevered, drug-induced mind fuck of an attempt to channel post-modern inspiration for the developer to self-suck the dick of the grandiose vision of himself.

1. Left-click on the little box with the "X" in the upper right corner of the app window.
  5. Enjoy.
thx, any good mom/son game suggestions ?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I unironically love this thread. Every time I see it pop up it makes me laugh because of the insanity around this game. This game should truly be remembered as a cautionary tale.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I like this game.An interesting plot, a well-constructed story.But the game developer releases very little content!Very little!There is almost no content in each new version, 3-5 minutes.And we users wait every month-suddenly the author will add more.And the game, let me remind you, is already a long-lived one!I wonder if I will live to see the final!!!
I think it's safe to conclude that before you see the finale of this game, Russia will have invaded Ukraine and China will have kicked off another land grab in the South China sea while the US of A is dealing with Russia. All that will have been achieved and the super tech bubble will have imploded and we will all be onto out 24th Covid booster shot :)

Mar 19, 2021
I think it's safe to conclude that before you see the finale of this game, Russia will have invaded Ukraine and China will have kicked off another land grab in the South China sea while the US of A is dealing with Russia. All that will have been achieved and the super tech bubble will have imploded and we will all be onto out 24th Covid booster shot :)
Dayum man wished some other developer takes the same daughter model and make a new game.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
ok So I stopped playing the game and The last time I played was when I played the Son and he just kissed the mother and the Dad came to his son room and had a pillow with him demanding that he tells him what’s going on between him and the mother

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Missing the Android port
There is no and will be no Android port in the foreseeable future. This subject has been addressed several times in this thread in the last year which is easily found through using the search box in the upper right corner of any page.
ok So I stopped playing the game and The last time I played was when I played the Son and he just kissed the mother and the Dad came to his son room and had a pillow with him demanding that he tells him what’s going on between him and the mother
And? You've posted this three times in the past month - and from the history of the thread, it looks like you only started playing this last June and last played in December. There is nothing in this game you are looking for. There was nothing when you first played in June. There was nothing when you last played in December. There is nothing now.

At least two posters in the thread, myself and KROM95, have posted the new images and videos in the last several releases since the fall ... all of those images and videos show nothing new in terms of movement regarding sex for the mother or daughter characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CarlFoutley

Dec 1, 2017
You're serious?

5. Enjoy.
Thank you, i hope one day someone will save your life like you saved mine.

Jan 21, 2020
The graphics of this update are unbearable @@
i'm playing the game Suspicious and it's easy to play, and the hardcore game with TomieWGM is also interesting, recommend you guys to try it, anyway I think it's better than 1.7 of this game in terms of graphics, the DF game failed for many reasons - The graphics of this 1.7 update are really pathetic, too sloppy compared to the version 3 years ago

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes