VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
I don't even understand the random painting pictures in this game. I tried to connect to the first act of this game. Act 2 feels more like a playable trailer for the sequel or something.

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
You should find something else to do rather than to sit through the downloading and wasting hours on clicking this the mess.
Short answer: For all the hype, and 8.7GB+ downloads - there is nothing in PART II 99% of the people expect to see.
Long answer: The mother and the daughter do no fucking. They didn't in 2017 when Dual Family was introduced; they didn't in 2018 when DF stalled. They didn't in 2019, 2020 when nothing of any measurable size was released. They didn't in 2021 when the GB started adding in of the psychedelics started kicking in. They do not today. Do not expect them anytime times soon.
Its actually sad tbh. i kinda like the renders from the main game and the design of the characters.
But the most thing i liked was the Animations from dollhouse i never seen soo good animations before!
So if you say i should look for some other stuff can you maybe suggest some good stuff like this? (animations)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Its actually sad tbh. i kinda like the renders from the main game and the design of the characters.
But the most thing i liked was the Animations from dollhouse i never seen soo good animations before!
So if you say i should look for some other stuff can you maybe suggest some good stuff like this? (animations)
ask on recommendations, although this "game" is pure shit still its against rules to advertise other games on this thread.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
what has watched my eyes and brain , suchHOW I CAN EVEN SPEEL WHAT THIS GAME IS ? MY HEAD IS ON PAIN. WHAT IS THIS ? such piece of XXX

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes