VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The new update has been released for 3 days now no updates here?
You could go throw some cash if you are that interested in another nothing.
Think about it, if there was something worthwhile, there'd be folks talking all sorts of "I told you so" shit in this chat.
We'll all know should Gumdrop deliver, because this thread will have 10 new pages of posts in 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya25

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You could go throw some cash if you are that interested in another nothing.
Think about it, if there was something worthwhile, there'd be folks talking all sorts of "I told you so" shit in this chat.
We'll all know should Gumdrop deliver, because this thread will have 10 new pages of posts in 24 hours.
and every 3rd or so would be asking why the hell you dl'd this.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
holy shit this game is still ongoing??
No. The game died years ago. All that remains is this unrelenting thread and the disjointed senseless crap with no structure or meaning that the used to be developer throws out occasionally and calls it an update. Don't know him or his problems, but I guess he's likely trying to continue milking support from his supporters, who, for whatever reason, seem to like what he does. Now, after hearing that, if you decide to download and try to play it anyway, all I can say is good luck but I know it will be a colossal waste of your time. After playing it, if you enjoy what you get. I'll be happy to hear back from you to tell me how much you loved it and why. I'd truly be curious to hear it. Have fun!

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
i gotta say im very impressed so far with this game. its got it all, hidden puzzles, and it allows you to play both sides of the story, not only that but you get to decide whether or not to destroy the family or keep it together, the art work is fantastic, the dialog is unique. cant wait for the completed version.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
i gotta say im very impressed so far with this game. its got it all, hidden puzzles, and it allows you to play both sides of the story, not only that but you get to decide whether or not to destroy the family or keep it together, the art work is fantastic, the dialog is unique. cant wait for the completed version.
Well folks....there you have it! o_O

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Which path you hoping for, out of curiosity?

Also, you are aware everything added in the past four years has been tangents and red herrings (technically, nothing was added for 2 of those 4).

Reactions: Tatsuya25

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
Can someone explain to me please, what is that dollhouse and pool thing? And why they are separated from the other Downloads?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes