VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I heard this was back. Sounds like some bullshit.

I'll give this game some credit: it taught me not to touch WEGs until they're finished. Never again, I promised myself. At least the CG fan renders that people made in the offshoot thread gave some closure.
And if you're still giving money to this guy: what is wrong with you?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I heard this was back. Sounds like some bullshit.

I'll give this game some credit: it taught me not to touch WEGs until they're finished. Never again, I promised myself. At least the CG fan renders that people made in the offshoot thread gave some closure.
And if you're still giving money to this guy: what is wrong with you?
this won't finish ever.

Mar 19, 2021
Isn't it already close to the release of those random images (since you can't even consider a game)? It made me want to see some more random images and videos of the mother and daughter.
Get ready to get trolled here now, cannot even ask a query here without getting some smartass scrolling here his entire day off.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Get ready to get trolled here now, cannot even ask a query here without getting some smartass scrolling here is entire day off.
Ever watch a horror film where the person is running away from the murderer and run smack dab into someone who looks like they could a friendly, only to find out its another murderer?

Ever look into a mirror?

See the similarities?

Apr 9, 2018
Why's this new "Part" so artsy and fartsy? I still remember when it first came out I had to win a sword duel just to get to the game

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why's this new "Part" so artsy and fartsy? I still remember when it first came out I had to win a sword duel just to get to the game
Wow, you're just posting everywhere today, aren't you?

There is no game here. All the releases in the past year and a half have been nothing more than smoke and mirrors and do not progress any story whatsoever. This was after two years of radio silence by the developer. Unlike the other thread you commented in this afternoon - this project has been treading water for no reason except as what appears to be a neverending meme.

Apr 9, 2018
Wow, you're just posting everywhere today, aren't you?

There is no game here. All the releases in the past year and a half have been nothing more than smoke and mirrors and do not progress any story whatsoever. This was after two years of radio silence by the developer. Unlike the other thread you commented in this afternoon - this project has been treading water for no reason except as what appears to be a neverending meme.
I'm posting to hide my shameful postings that got me an Inappropriate Behavior warning lol

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado
Mar 19, 2021
Hei guys, I just downloaded the main game, but whats those "Pool", "dollhouse" ?
Just play the main game it's better than pool and dollhouse and will not put you in a coma. They both do not continue the main storyline and do not even make sense.
And I warn you in any of these three you will not get any sex scenes either with the mom or daughter and neither by playing as son or dad.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
whens the page going to be updated to 1.9 as main game update already out
When you decide to pay for it from the developer and then offer it for free to others. Be the hero you're waiting for.

We all know the 1.9 release is shit without looking at it because if it had any enjoyable content, everyone who has fanboyed it for the past 5 years would be in here attempting to say "I told you so."

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes