VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
Mar 6, 2021
Just rotate your old ones by 15 degrees and zoom in by 10% ... without seeing the new assets, I am guessing the developer doing their normal routine of reusing assets with small modification.
From the little I could read on patreon, it looks like there are 100 images in 4k.
The mother already has nude images, I really want to see her daughter naked, the whole body.

Reactions: David Cena

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The translator is not helping me, the one I have in open, I already have it. What I asked is, if this one on patreon, dated 03.05.22, is the same one that already exists here.
I do not know for certain. It is my supposition it is the same. As you know, the developer isn't known to be a hard worker and will just post the same shit over and over again. You will either need to have patience to see if our resident martyr is willing to get it and share it here to be sure.

EDIT: or just make your own in DAZ using these assets.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea if thinks that this is good game then is ready to buy that world famous brooklyn bridge.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
still no update on

??
Pinups link posted in March ... it's in the OP. Unless you're dying for a walkthrough for something that has no path to paradise.
It was already discussed within the 15 posts just before yours.
Also, no need to be yelling with the large font.

Reactions: KROM95

homiKnom

Jan 2, 2021
I don't get it, if I download the main game does include everything? Or why are there so many downloadable files, help

spidermanok9

Dec 9, 2021
Pinups link posted in March ... it's in the OP. Unless you're dying for a walkthrough for something that has no path to paradise.
It was already discussed within the 15 posts just before yours.
Also, no need to be yelling with the large font.
i just copied it from gumdrop page, i was looking for the latest update the

, don't act smart bro, if you dont have it, why bother to comment

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i just copied it from gumdrop page, i was looking for the latest update the

, don't act smart bro, if you dont have it, why bother to comment
I'm not "acting" smart "bro"

The walkthrough is "new" but the pinup file is old. The walkthrough for v1.10.0ce is probably has very little different from the walkthrough for v1.08.0ce in March. And I do have the pinup art because it's available to download from this thread. Your hero who posted it back in March gave my reply to you a thumbs up because it was the correct answer.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes