VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
None, Just don’t download it, it’s for your own sake
I'm a newbie too. So, as far as I understand for the little bit I've read, this game just waste your time by not having any sex scene with daughter/wife?

I've been playing it for like 2 hours so far, but if this is the case I will just stop.

Last edited:

benyaminlorit

Nov 15, 2018
I'm a newbie too. So, as far as I understand for the little bit I've read, this game just waste your time by not having any sex scene with daughter/wife?

I've been playing it for like 2 hours right now, but if this is the case I will just stop.
Not having sex with them is one thing but it's really more that it turns into something completely different. The storyline you're playing is left unfinished and you just somehow step into something dreamlike that makes no sense.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Not having sex with them is one thing but it's really more that it turns into something completely different. The storyline you're playing is left unfinished and you just somehow step into something dreamlike that makes no sense.
it has sense mate, you mean the conversation with the Skeleton? i remember playing it on 2017 and that scene kept in my mind, i find that really really good, other than this, i dont know,

benyaminlorit

Nov 15, 2018
it has sense mate, you mean the conversation with the Skeleton? i remember playing it on 2017 and that scene kept in my mind, i find that really really good, other than this, i dont know,
The dreams with the skeleton in the old one was a storytelling device and was very much part of the story at hand, so I was fine with that. This new version does *somewhat* tie to that only thematically but the rest of it (from its writing to the way it works mechanically, etc.) is all over the place. It's difficult for me to explain since my English is very limited but judging from the comments I see here often, I think most people who have played it feel the same way and can explain it more articulately.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
The dreams with the skeleton in the old one was a storytelling device and was very much part of the story at hand, so I was fine with that. This new version does *somewhat* tie to that only thematically but the rest of it (from its writing to the way it works mechanically, etc.) is all over the place. It's difficult for me to explain since my English is very limited but judging from the comments I see here often, I think most people who have played it feel the same way and can explain it more articulately.
i will play it to see what's this about then

Reactions: benyaminlorit

brysie

Jul 1, 2017
Dual Family [v1.10.0ce] [Gumdrop Games]

COMPRESSED - Main Game

PC / MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

-----------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED - DOLLHOUSE

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

----------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED - POOL

PC / MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

----------------------------------------------------

LESPERIENZA -> COMING SOON

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THANK YOU !

Reactions: Turret and giqui

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
What's new here? Haven't played since the last version before the on hold. What about NTR, is there only the rotting smell of it or is it already starting to show itself?

spidermanok9

Dec 9, 2021
Then stop posting here, if you can help get what content there is, then help. If not leave the rest of us alone. It is very tiring seeing people bash on whatever this story is (Yes we all know the creator is milking it for more than its worth and " There is no game") but there are some of us who simply want to see where the story goes not matter how agonizingly slow it is. For me checking in to see if there are any updates only to see pages of the same bash talk over and over is so tiring. Help or leave it alone cuz the people asking for help with the updates obviously care or they wouldn't ask.

All that being said here are Dollhouse & LESPERIENZA and 1.10ce

Mega - LESPERIENZA
Mega - Dollhouse
Mega - 1.10ce
finally someone who can actually post something rather than talk or complain about the game, if you don't have it why bother to answer? right? by the way thanks to you man

Reactions: Nukith
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes