• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
damn I'm late to the party most of the good comments have already been posted, but anyway I'll be enjoying the comment section of this dumpster fire for the next few days, its sad that that's more enjoyable than this game ? can I even call this abomination of game at this point.
I attempt never to refer to this thing as a "game" since it lacks almost every aspect which defines the term.
I'm a newbie too. So, as far as I understand for the little bit I've read, this game just waste your time by not having any sex scene with daughter/wife?

I've been playing it for like 2 hours so far, but if this is the case I will just stop.
Correct - daughter and wife are celibate in this game.
Android port..??
Never. Never was, never will be.
Why no android version?
Because the developer never felt the desire to provide one.
Why is this still ongoing? Is it at least near completion?
You funny.
lesperienza or l'esperienza which one is correct?
Neither. Nothing is correct about this thing.
What's new here? Haven't played since the last version before the on hold. What about NTR, is there only the rotting smell of it or is it already starting to show itself?
Nothing. I posted contact sheets about 18 hours ago of the nothing that is in the update. Like everything else, where there is nothing, there is no NTR. The mother or the daughter would need to have sex - and neither do.
I couldn't find anything new tho! just few new lines no new scenes..what is this update about?
Just like every update ... it's about nothing. Here's the new images since March's update.
I remember back in the good old days when this had so much potential. How times change :'(
This only had "potential" at it's first release over 5 years ago. Looking at the first several months of posts in this thread, you will see that within 3-6 months it had already shot its load. The complaints of nothing updates started in the summer of 2017. Nothing ever changed. People kept hoping something would - but they were all PT Barnum'd ...
I don't understand what's happening, but I just want to express my dissatisfaction and, frankly, my disappointment. As a former long time Patreon of this game, I don't see my moneys value has been met with the latest, exceptionally bad updates.

The Game was missing the last part, and they took forever explaining how it couldn't be done, then there was a post about how it's moving again, and then there was this pile of steaming dog shit. It's a real shame, the game was doing so great...
This thing hasn't had any storyline advancement since it's first release in the spring of 2017. It sat dormant for a couple years. It was steaming dog shit when it first dropped. After 5 years, it's petrified dog shit.
lol this project is starting to become a joke
We need to work on your comedic timing.
Let me know if there is a sexual encounter with mom.
Already answered (by me and dozens of others) over the past 5 years. Looking at the last 2 pages tells you the same refrain.
We all can agree that developer's business model is dogshit, but I am curious if the new updates are any good if you disregard the absurd wait time?
Actually, the business model is pure gold. It's the product that is dogshit. He's making money on nothing more than copy/pasting the same images over and over but with slightly different rotations and scaling.
the site should put an abandoned game tag on this drug so as not to confuse anyone else
But then our entertainment from this thread would end.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
So far I only tried to look at the Experience one, but I don't understand what these addons are suppose to be about? And it reminds me of being really really HIGH! :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anything new in the main game?
images and that's it.

the site should put an abandoned game tag on this drug so as not to confuse anyone else
close thread but per f95 rules can't do since "game" gets "updates" and everytime some1 opens this f95 gets some money from ads.

Correct - daughter and wife are celibate in this game.
daddy and son too, they must have blueballs size of moon by now.

as always a 'gigantic update', after months!
scamdrop is solid scammer.

So... still no sex scene. Only has been 5 years
no sex in past 5 years, no sex in next 5 years and no sex in next 50 years.

Yup it's not even a game bro practical your just watching cutscene hoping something good pops up
and there won't be any good.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
As I wrote in some former posts, the "Legacy version" still has potential, if only Gumdrop would act on it. If you played DF and the Xmas special, it is clear that the Father and Daughter are loving each other in the normal sense and are additionally in love for some time now. Depending on the choices done on the father route it is more a question of when, not if something will happen between those two. There are many lost opportunities across the game to show this in erotic fashion clearly, but one of the most current is in the 1.10 update.
The father and daughter are play-fighting in the guest room and suddenly staring at each other, it is very clear what they both want to do and you just go "For fuck´s sake, kiss now!" They do not have to go full speed, that would be not fitting on how this is build up, but they should kiss and I mean not one on the cheek.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes