VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Oiiink

Jan 18, 2022
It's frustrating. The legacy edition is still decent and the mom-model still best in class. But why the dev doesn't focus on LE and releases that psycho crap alongside with it o_O

Reactions: WitchHunter1750

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What's new here? Haven't played since the last version before the on hold. What about NTR, is there only the rotting smell of it or is it already starting to show itself?
You can give yourself an aneurism trying to figure out if this is an NTR game. Both protagonists are trying to cuck each other, think the other one is cucking them, and nobody is getting any action but the niece and the aunt. Who are rapists.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
You can give yourself an aneurism trying to figure out if this is an NTR game. Both protagonists are trying to cuck each other, think the other one is cucking them, and nobody is getting any action but the niece and the aunt. Who are rapists.
And that Aunt and Niece crap just doesn't make sense. What man who knows he is going to get divorced. Is then going to go with his soon to be EX on vacation to the soon to be EX's sister's house? Are you freaking kidding me NO ONE WOULD DO THAT. Vacation fine as a last ditch effort to save the marriage. But to a neutral location. Not to someone in her family. That is just asking for trouble.

Then what the hell was even the reason for it Ok so the slutty druggie niece raped her drunk uncle while her Mom watched and got a video of it on her phone ( at least that is what it looked like she was doing) . But for what reason? Nothing ever happened from it. They didn't blackmail him. They didn't give it to the Mom (of the game) to help with her divorce.

Hell nothing about this game makes any sense

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Every observation, critique, etc made about this is nothing new.

dev stıll trollıng us
Dude - where have you been for 5 years? There's nothing here. There never was, there never will be. From the third post of this thread:
1653669067769.png
And that Aunt and Niece crap just doesn't make sense. What man who knows he is going to get divorced. Is then going to go with his soon to be EX on vacation to the soon to be EX's sister's house? Are you freaking kidding me NO ONE WOULD DO THAT. Vacation fine as a last ditch effort to save the marriage. But to a neutral location. Not to someone in her family. That is just asking for trouble.

Then what the hell was even the reason for it Ok so the slutty druggie niece raped her drunk uncle while her Mom watched and got a video of it on her phone ( at least that is what it looked like she was doing) . But for what reason? Nothing ever happened from it. They didn't blackmail him. They didn't give it to the Mom (of the game) to help with her divorce.

Hell nothing about this game makes any sense
While I was screenshotting the previous example - you posted and this example was ready for a screenshot:
1653669074464.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is Act 1 still being updated and worth to play? Besides of no sex.
You should download it and see for yourself. 17,000 posts (including the 120-ish since Wednesday's leak) saying not to bother must be wrong, right? Why waste a couple of minutes skimming over the past 2-6 pages of comments when you could just waste a couple of hours of giving it a test run yourself.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
i'll quote myself: won't be abandoned until scamming dev stops making updates and why on earth that scamming bastid would stop his scamproject?
true but I will stand by what I said. This dev needs some serious HELP. Not sure if it is just mental or drug related but something is wrong with him

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
true but I will stand by what I said. This dev needs some serious HELP. Not sure if it is just mental or drug related but something is wrong with him
nothing is wrong on him, he just found way to get easy money from imbeciles who would even buy that famous brooklyn bridge and he won't stop.

Reactions: Count Morado

Chad_K

Nov 14, 2018
worst fucking game ever, wtf is with this shit, played for 3 hours skipping through all the text to try to finally get to some actual sexual content and its got fuck all, wtf is this even a h game or just a random novel with some semi sexy stills in it, fucking rubbish, I have wasted 3 hours of my life

• Haha
Reactions: sob and Jiin_

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
worst fucking game ever, wtf is with this shit, played for 3 hours skipping through all the text to try to finally get to some actual sexual content and its got fuck all, wtf is this even a h game or just a random novel with some semi sexy stills in it, fucking rubbish, I have wasted 3 hours of my life
We all tried to warn you ... Almost 18,000 posts warning you. You only needed to take 5 minutes to skim the last couple of pages to save 3 hours.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
The dramatic story in v.1.10, part I is fine. Whenever two- or three times I missed a more 'diplomatic' option. ;)

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes