VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Look everyone we know that the dev has been milking from this from a longtime and all of us are pissed but we have to accept the fact that the mom is hot as fuck and we all wanna see her banged by her son that's why we come here so everyone let's be patient and have faith because faith can do wonders all my horny fellows lets have faith
I don't think the dev is milking anyone. I think the dev has a viable business plan - as long as people decide they wish to keep donating then just keep putting stuff out there and see if they will remain loyal. So far, it's paying the bills it appears. I have problems with the game mechanics, the content, the storyline, the scene framing, the meandering, the lack of consistency, etc.

Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I don't see the fascination of looks with either of the main female characters. They are plain, suburban types that can be found stepping out of just about any SUV in the Americas, Europe, Australia, or Western Asia. They are about as tasty as white bread and mayo in my opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So no new version today?
Over four years you have had an account on F95 and this is your first post. Congratulations.

Just reviewing the last 2-4 pages of this thread will tell you what to expect and when to expect it.

Bottom line is - if there is worthwhile content, there will be a rush to this thread like no other with a ton of fanboys posting "I told you so." Seeing as there were posts with links on the Patreon 18 and 40 hours ago and the fanboys aren't here should tell you something.

Vargravn

Nov 17, 2021
[Act I - Part X] CE Airing (Legacy DF) Links:

WINDOWS

MEGA (1.08.0ce)

MAC

MEGA (1.08.0ce)

ANDROID

Android compatibility has been abandoned until there's more time for development.

I apologize for repeatedly setting expectation for a mobile build, but we've found it impossible to successfully troubleshoot the android crashing with our three other projects and development schedule.

Until then, I hope you can find a Mac or PC to play this Part X airing!

Walkthrough + Nude Pinup Collection

MEGA (1.08.0ce)

MEGA (100 Images in 4k Resolution)

This month's CE airing of [Act I - Part X] brings new visitors to the S Campaign and begins the final day of the F Campaign (leave path).

S CAMPAIGN

- Room Day (hug path - kiss path - MATRIARCH)

What is the key code to download the pinup pics and stuff?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What is the key code to download the pinup pics and stuff?
What key code are you talking about? The link you quoted requires no key code. There wasn't when it was linked three months ago when I downloaded it. I just now downloaded and unzipped again to verify. There is no key code.

Reactions: KROM95

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if any code is needed it will always be gimmeallyourmoneyyoustupidimbeciles.yourstruly,scamdrop

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Guys..Main game- pool-doll house- LESPERIENZA ..what i m suppose to download?? are all these diiferent versions?? are all in one main game?
The first question you should answer is: What are you wanting to see in this title? Once that answer is had, then a proper response can be given. Until then ... here's a preview (take the time to use that handy-dandy search box in the upper right corner of every page of every thread): https://f95zone.to/search/195932009/?q=difference&t=post&c[thread]=1870&o=date

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I have a downloaded version that I had ready to play many months back, but all the selecting of stuff at the start just completely turned me off to playing it.
Is there a 'best case scenario' you need to use in the answers to the questions at the start - the relationship stuff I mean.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have a downloaded version that I had ready to play many months back, but all the selecting of stuff at the start just completely turned me off to playing it.
Is there a 'best case scenario' you need to use in the answers to the questions at the start - the relationship stuff I mean.
There is no "best case scenario". To repeat my question to another person in the post directly above yours: What are you wanting to see in this title?

Once that answer is had, then a proper response can be given.

Reactions: KROM95
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes