VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
You should download it and see for yourself. 17,000 posts (including the 120-ish since Wednesday's leak) saying not to bother must be wrong, right? Why waste a couple of minutes skimming over the past 2-6 pages of comments when you could just waste a couple of hours of giving it a test run yourself.
am a man of goodwill, always wants to give hope to hopeless stuf. but guess , here is no content yet as 5 years before.

no any update on the D-F relationship status ?

Reactions: Randeep44

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can't be bothered to read the last 20+ pages.

There are more than 2 games now, like there are multiple drugs one can choose from :D?
It's been that way for 18 months - as you are well aware. You've been popping into the thread with the same/similar questions since at least October. People are beginning to wonder if you are one of the developer's split personalities.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I had played this game on Android before!! Why not now?
There has not be an official android port of this for at least 4 years ... if not longer (if ever). You'll need to find someone in another thread or another site that maybe has/will make an android port. There has been no response to anyone in this thread calling for an android port since at least April 2018.
Also, there is nothing that moves the storyline along since you last opened this product. You would be better served searching the thread for the character you want to know if they have any action or not. Less time, less headache, less frustration, more entertaining.

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
Amber is not in the picture because my path is Sophia / Dylan. Indeed, to tell the truth Amber is completely absent in my path. Since 0.165 is about Dylan / Amber, can I directly avoid playing this update in your opinion ...?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Amber is not in the picture because my path is Sophia / Dylan. Indeed, to tell the truth Amber is completely absent in my path. Since 0.165 is about Dylan / Amber, can I directly avoid playing this update in your opinion ...?
Yes, you can skip - and not just because this doesn't have Amber, Sophia, or Dylan nor that there a v0.165 of this.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
Look everyone we know that the dev has been milking from this from a longtime and all of us are pissed but we have to accept the fact that the mom is hot as fuck and we all wanna see her banged by her son that's why we come here so everyone let's be patient and have faith because faith can do wonders all my horny fellows lets have faith

Reactions: Alex Lem and banzso

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Look everyone we know that the dev has been milking from this from a longtime and all of us are pissed but we have to accept the fact that the mom is hot as fuck and we all wanna see her banged by her son that's why we come here so everyone let's be patient and have faith because faith can do wonders all my horny fellows lets have faith
faith? FAITH? FAITH?

scamdrop has been scamming his imbecile supporters for last 5 years so only who have faith are those same imbeciles who give to scamdrop money.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
That's your first post? Really?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Actually no, the Mom-Son dynamic has never held any attraction for me. The mother is not quite as innocent for the marriage woes as she insists and the son is a future psychopath. The Father-Daughter path is only one worth playing, because it is the single path in the game where it is obvious that the two characters in question love each other. And it is a shame that gumdrop has succumbed to greed a long time ago, so the game and it´s successors are in he shape they are.

Reactions: octav3k
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes