VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
We all can agree that developer's business model is dogshit, but I am curious if the new updates are any good if you disregard the absurd wait time?
I see you're new around here. Yes, the business model is dogshit; it has been for the past 4 years. The absurd wait times are the least of this games problems. These "new updates" to the original game are small segments from "Part X"; an update he's worked on for close to 4 years now. This isn't "new content". It's work he's had ready all this time, but breaks it into small updates cause he's a scumbag.

If you really like this game, abandon ship now, and don't invest any more of your time, and or money. The game has ZERO potential, and once he runs out of "Part X" to release, you'll never see any more development on that story again.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
can dev add skip button, its impossible
Dev doesn't communicated in this thread - doubt if they ever even look at it. Also, Dev intentionally took out skip button within the first 6 months of development in 2017. Specifically because they added very little content in updates and most of what they do is just recycled images with dutch angles and zooms. There's nothing in this that many claim they want to see, anyway. Mother - no sex. Daughter - no sex.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
This dropped first and failed to deliver on any promises before AWAM was even conceived. AWAM is the copy, not the original, of this type of development.
So yes, AWAM. Outch... couple of month. I buried AWAM for some time now. I lost hope on that one and this, well, probably the same.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
so there is no sex in awam? which is why the fangame doing her son and sons friend popped up? (played fangame) also you are saying don't waste your time with awam?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Dual Family [v1.10.0ce] [Gumdrop Games]

COMPRESSED - Main Game

PC / MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

-----------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED - DOLLHOUSE

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

----------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED - POOL

PC / MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

----------------------------------------------------

LESPERIENZA -> COMING SOON

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just out of curiosity wasn't there a part 2 as well? or is that cancelled?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just out of curiosity wasn't there a part 2 as well? or is that cancelled?
That would be the listing for "Pool".
That's the latest leaked in this thread for "Part II". (not just the parts of it that are found in Dollhouse and L'Esperienza)
There have been two releases for "Part II" on Gumdrop's Patreon after Pool was leaked - "Pool Party" and "Party Dive" - but neither have been leaked here.

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
That would be the listing for "Pool".
That's the latest leaked in this thread for "Part II". (not just the parts of it that are found in Dollhouse and L'Esperienza)
There have been two releases for "Part II" on Gumdrop's Patreon after Pool was leaked - "Pool Party" and "Party Dive" - but neither have been leaked here.
So part 2 is a collection of individual games?

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
This game is in desperate need of a quality gallery.

I never understand why a developer would spend so much time creating content only to hide it. Either behind a shitty branching path with multiple questions that don't indicate what path or outcome the player may be choosing. With hours and hours of horrendous story text that isn't engaging at all. Then no indication of content that might be left to see after a playthrough. Even following the walkthrough seems to skip/miss content.

Blows my mind. I would venture to say 90% of the people who download this don't see 95% of the content. What a waste.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes