VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not what i said i said the legacy editon 1.12 update is out the page needed updating on here because it still says version 10 on here
ah, well you gotta wait that it gets leaked unless scamdrop gives it free (even if he would pay i wouldn't touch this).

you can make request thread on proper subforum if you want.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
not what i said i said the legacy editon 1.12 update is out the page needed updating on here because it still says version 10 on here
From what I can recall - there have been only 2 people to have leaked any updates on here for the past year and a half. In all the times they did - there has been no worthwhile content. The one person who has done it the most appears to have said "FUCK IT". They are active on the site, but haven't leaked in awhile. The other person did it once and after having seen nothing in the update, hasn't done so since.

If there is worthwhile content, the fanboys will be out in droves. Otherwise it is more repetition of already made media - just zoomed- in, soft-focused, or dutch-angled. If you still want to explore - v1.10.0 should feed your curiosity.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
A) If Patreon receives enough complaints about a creator - they will make inquiries with the creator. That is what I was meaning - and there was a period where there appeared to be a concerted effort to report the developer to Patreon at the time you see the blank spots on Graphtreon reports.
Patreon cracked down on incest and other forbidden content in 2019. Tons of projects were closed, with many moving to subscribestar or publishing totally-not-incest "landlady and co-tenants/tenants" instead of mother/aunt and sisters/cousins/daughters. Complete with dialogues that make zero sense unless you apply the patch which restores the original family relationships.
Gumdrop was reported twice. First for incest (which, with a game called "Dual Family" and being a successful highly paid project, was inevitable), second time for rape (aunt).
After that time, Dual Family version 0.98 was up in this thread, and Gumdrop was offering 0.99 for download which, as I believe, was a version with the rape content removed.
We actually argued about this back and forth around January-March 2020 which ended with some people reporting Gumdrop to Patreon in late February 2020 with zero results, even though Gumdrop was producing virtually no content back then. I asked one of the posters to post their report to Patreon so others could use it as a canned statement and use it to report Gumdrop to Patreon, but he didn't respond with it, so we don't even know if Gumdrop was reported or not after all.

Since that back and forth actually led to name calling and erupted into a flame war, some people on both sides of the debate being banned from this thread (some even permanently), let's not go back to arguing about it again.

As per Patreon's Terms of Use, there's nothing that requires creators to actually release anything. It's entirely up to them.
Look here:

The guidelines changed since then, but there still isn't anything in there that makes it mandatory to release content.
It seems like there are two things which you could argue say the opposite, but not really, I'll go over them:
One is this heading: "Be safe, be respectful, make stuff" (emphasis mine)
Even though it sounds like a requirement, you can see that it's only encouragement in the paragraph under that heading.
The other is under the heading "Authenticity", especially the last point:
"You also can’t use Patreon as a prank or to fund non-activity. For example, a creator cannot collect funds for *not doing* something, such as, “I will stop tweeting videos of playing the harmonica badly if I reach $200 per month.”"
But it's worded to only prevent collecting funds specifically to stop doing something, not collecting funds and incidentally not releasing content.

It was about 4 months after that empty space that the developer announced new content was coming soon. 5 months later (just before the big jump), the developer announced that everything they stated was coming was actually NOT coming because they lost heart in the whole thing and would be changing to the new style. The month after the big jump, in February 2021, started this whole postmodern 3 piece Part 2 stuff.
Look again, the gaps are actually early 2019 and late 2019.

B) You said "rebound" and none of those numbers show a rebound outside of statistical noise. They, in fact, show a steady decline.
Fair enough. I just think this decline is slowing down, so at least some people are pleased with his progress. It's sad and unfortunate, this thing should have been left abandoned.

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
what the point of this thread page if it not getting updated by the uploader if it not updating whats the point of it being active

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Fair enough. I just think this decline is slowing down, so at least some people are pleased with his progress. It's sad and unfortunate, this thing should have been left abandoned.
It has slowed the past couple months - but it's been a pretty steep decline for the past 18 or so. It will eventually slow down and then bobble (unless something with the product actually changes) around some number (50? 100? the 200 it is at?) just because it will get a little interest with new subs, while dropping off old, and then there will be subs who just never cancel either because they have enough money they don't manage their account or they are true-believers.

Also, we don't know how many are subbed via gumdrop's website. We don't know if it is 1 or 1,001.

But as long as it stays on Patreon, the mother and the daughter will never have the scenes that many people want.

And I agree about the abandonment.
what the point of this thread page if it not getting updated by the uploader if it not updating whats the point of it being active
It has to be leaked by someone first before an uploader can do their thing. Also, F95 has rules they follow about if content is considered abandoned and no thread on F95 is ever "closed" to new posts unless it has broken some major rule or has become too toxic or similar.

Mar 6, 2021
It has slowed the past couple months - but it's been a pretty steep decline for the past 18 or so. It will eventually slow down and then bobble (unless something with the product actually changes) around some number (50? 100? the 200 it is at?) just because it will get a little interest with new subs, while dropping off old, and then there will be subs who just never cancel either because they have enough money they don't manage their account or they are true-believers.

Also, we don't know how many are subbed via gumdrop's website. We don't know if it is 1 or 1,001.

But as long as it stays on Patreon, the mother and the daughter will never have the scenes that many people want.

And I agree about the abandonment.

It has to be leaked by someone first before an uploader can do their thing. Also, F95 has rules they follow about if content is considered abandoned and no thread on F95 is ever "closed" to new posts unless it has broken some major rule or has become too toxic or similar.
Dude, let them dream, it doesn't cost a thing. Yes, the game (if you can call it that) sucks, nothing makes sense. But seeing a picture or two of women from time to time is good, let's not spend anything (at least here the internet has no limit).

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
There really isn't a point, actually. Many of us have discussed that very point ad nauseum on this very thread. Yet it lives. Numerous newbies and hopeless dreamers of Acidrop's resurrection can't give it up. The rest of us sit here with our popcorn, shake our heads and giggle. It's better than most of crappy sitcoms on TV. Many pages ago I said that when this shitshow hits a thousand pages it should go into some sort of "hall of fame" for the most WTF forum thread in history.

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
[Act I – Part X] Walkthrough (1.12.0ce) + Nude Pinup Collection!
Scamdrop has finally decided to "move forward" and I put forward with lots of quotes.
I don't know when will be the next time I appear in this forum but when it happens, I hope to see WHAT WE ALL WANT TO SEE

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
[Act I – Part X] Walkthrough (1.12.0ce) + Nude Pinup Collection!
Scamdrop has finally decided to "move forward" and I put forward with lots of quotes.
I don't know when will be the next time I appear in this forum but when it happens, I hope to see WHAT WE ALL WANT TO SEE
Keep dreamin...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is there link to 1,12 because i dont want to pay patreon to play it thats why i download it here because it easier
There is not one here. This has already been explained to you. There won't be unless someone who is willing to pay Patreon (or on the developer's site) to get it, upload it to a server, and leak it. Again, even IF someone does that - the mother and daughter will not have any sex with the characters you want them to have sex with because it's against Patreon policies.

Oct 6, 2021
After a few monhs, I see not much has changed!

Quick question - what's the difference between the main game and old version referenced in the first post?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes