VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
Hey guys as i don't know how to use search here so I'm gonna ask you recommend me games like 'came for the fap but stayed for the story' type

wtf158

Oct 1, 2020
WIN DF-1.13.0ce-pc:

但说真的,不要打扰。1.10 --> 1.13 只包含一些无用的渲染和 2-3 分钟的对话:ROFLMAO:
[/引用]
Maybe DOLLHOUSE?

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
WIN DF-1.13.0ce-pc:

But seriously, don't bother. 1.10 --> 1.13 contains only few useless renders and 2-3min worth of dialog :ROFLMAO:
Just wanted to confirm that there's nothing in this update. Thanks for posting anyway. The rest of you might skip it as well, but hey if you're boring, don't know what to do with your life might as well give this a try to be disapointed.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
This was the very first adult game I came across, which actually led me to finding this wonderful site. Stopped following this thread months (years?) ago, gonna assume after all this time you still dont get to screw the daughter or the mother? Not even sure I want to know what "doll house" and "pool" refer to (Im assuming they are delusional rants and recycled assets if I were to go by past history)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Poor Bess, the once proud and plump cash cow that waddled proudly through the fields while being occasionally milked.

Now she can barely stand, her once sturdy form has been milked so hard she looks withered and weak.

Still they try and squeeze more from her.

Poor Bess, don;t worry girl, it won't be long now until your time comes ...... hopefully.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Is this guy working for Square Enix? What's the difference between Esperanza, Pool, Dollhouse and main? Are they one-off side story or something?

• Haha
Reactions: Rokohn

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Poor Bess, the once proud and plump cash cow that waddled proudly through the fields while being occasionally milked.

Now she can barely stand, her once sturdy form has been milked so hard she looks withered and weak.

Still they try and squeeze more from her.

Poor Bess, don;t worry girl, it won't be long now until your time comes ...... hopefully.
Someone really needs to Ol' Yeller this one...

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

DreamsIsArt

Jan 15, 2022
This was the very first adult game I came across, which actually led me to finding this wonderful site. Stopped following this thread months (years?) ago, gonna assume after all this time you still dont get to screw the daughter or the mother? Not even sure I want to know what "doll house" and "pool" refer to (Im assuming they are delusional rants and recycled assets if I were to go by past history)
The same thing happened to me, it was the first or the second game I met and it got me into this world of visual novels, and it made me discover other pages until I got here. But really when I saw the new updates about 1 year ago the game became confusing, boring... like every time there is an update it's very short and pointless.

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
Take away the milking, lack of ideas, etc. This game is a perfect example of why rework after rework is the worst shit that could ever happen to a game. I remember when this game had peak quality, when his renders used to look nice at the time it came up, and now these renders feel trash af, all grainy, all models look like they do crack for breakfast. Sad to see, but let it be an example for all the others games.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes