VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I just wanted to say that for the first time ever i play these kind of games that i hope no one will leak any update of this game here. The sooner everyone forget that this game ever existed the better. And pls don't leak this crap here. It's better to be forgoten so everyone can move on to better things to do than to pointlesly click with a dialog that makes no sense.

Last edited:

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
After a few monhs, I see not much has changed!

Quick question - what's the difference between the main game and old version referenced in the first post?
You can try looking at the changelog that's in the front page of every game instead of copy and pasting your responses once every 3 months

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
is there sex?
8 ball: no
is there story?
8 ball: no
is there anything?
8 ball: lots of pictures
I remember when this game came out. I think it was 2017, correct me if i'm wrong here. I was very hyped about this game. Especialy Mom model looked and imo still looks good. However in almost 5 - 6 years zero sex scenes, only 1 rape scene and even that was altered. Note that throughout i only played Son route. Next to it is the story itself. Totaly bad writen, it pains me even to read all of the nonsence Kyle put. And choices like do they matter? Because regardles of what i chose the outcome is almost the same. The only good thing that came out from all of this is me having an account for this site. Today i went to his op and noticed that 1.13 was out or i misread. It's probably nothing worthy of play and total nonsence. And i would still preffer and like that no one ever put any link here cause honestly it's better that this game dies here so everyone can play far better games.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I remember when this game came out. I think it was 2017, correct me if i'm wrong here. I was very hyped about this game. Especialy Mom model looked and imo still looks good. However in almost 5 - 6 years zero sex scenes, only 1 rape scene and even that was altered. Note that throughout i only played Son route. Next to it is the story itself. Totaly bad writen, it pains me even to read all of the nonsence Kyle put. And choices like do they matter? Because regardles of what i chose the outcome is almost the same. The only good thing that came out from all of this is me having an account for this site. Today i went to his op and noticed that 1.13 was out or i misread. It's probably nothing worthy of play and total nonsence. And i would still preffer and like that no one ever put any link here cause honestly it's better that this game dies here so everyone can play far better games.
I both agree and disagree with you! The Mom-Son path was OK-ish, the Father-Daughter path had the real potential! Unlike some other possible paths, it was clear (esp. if you played the Xmas special too) that the Dad and Daughter really loved each other. If Gumdrop had kept on instead of veering out into extreme artsy or mind-addled stuff (depeniding on ones view), he could have made a winner game. Sadly that was not to be.
But I definitely disagree about not putting new version links here on F95. No matter if I ever play another version of DF 1 (DF 2 is an experiment, not a game), it is a decision I want to make myself, not let others make for me!

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I both agree and disagree with you! The Mom-Son path was OK-ish, the Father-Daughter path had the real potential! Unlike some other possible paths, it was clear (esp. if you played the Xmas special too) that the Dad and Daughter really loved each other. If Gumdrop had kept on instead of veering out into extreme artsy or mind-addled stuff (depeniding on ones view), he could have made a winner game. Sadly that was not to be.
But I definitely disagree about not putting new version links here on F95. No matter if I ever play another version of DF 1 (DF 2 is an experiment, not a game), it is a decision I want to make myself, not let others make for me!
I'm not making decision for you nor would i dare. I'm just expresing my opinion on the stake whether new version comes to F95 or not. It's not a game like BADIK, Become a Rockstar or idk just throw some names that crossed my mind. To me personaly it's not a big deal if it dies here. And i won't lie you if new version arrived i probably would download it and try it out.

As for Dad or Son MCs i preffer Son/Mom route. Dad, i did try out a little but wasn't my thing. As for DF2 i tryed it as well but because of the nonsence, disability to save i avoided it.

Reactions: Turret

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
just my opinion, but because of the patron rules there will never be sex between the family. why would he kill his milking cow by doing so? just give up on any hope of it ever happening

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
just my opinion, but because of the patron rules there will never be sex between the family. why would he kill his milking cow by doing so? just give up on any hope of it ever happening
Honestly if Kyle failed to produce any sex scene if 5 - 6 years you can't realy expect that suddenly they'll do it now. Also there are multiple incest games that feature sex between family so for Kyle it's not excuse. And in this game you do have that infamus "rape" scene between Aunt and Nephew(MC). However in this case he's stalling probably because it's all that hooks other players and his supporters as well.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Honestly if Kyle failed to produce any sex scene if 5 - 6 years you can't realy expect that suddenly they'll do it now. Also there are multiple incest games that feature sex between family so for Kyle it's not excuse. And in this game you do have that infamus "rape" scene between Aunt and Nephew(MC). However in this case he's stalling probably because it's all that hooks other players and his supporters as well.
Yes, it is a reason. Works promoted on Patreon which have official content that includes incest can be found to be in violation of Patreon :
1659592637338.png
The developer has already been suspended once because of back in 2017 when Patreon put this content guideline in place. The developer altered the game at that time so that the suspension would be removed. Just like Summertime Saga and others did the same. So if it were added in at anytime, you can expect the account to be suspended or terminated.

Should you know a creator who promotes such content on Patreon - they might not have had a report filed about their content, or haven't triggered internal algorithms (subscriber numbers, or the like), or have passed a review for contextual narrative.

Honestly if Kyle failed to produce any sex scene if 5 - 6 years you can't realy expect that suddenly they'll do it now.
Exactly. All this said, even if it weren't on Patreon - it wouldn't change the non-delivery of anything that a good number of fanboys are looking for.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
people still discussing about the game :ROFLMAO: let it die you will never get finished product. I tried to play very first release of this new version with spanish voices it was confusing since then never touched the game and i just moved on to other games who will be finished not like this trash

Reactions: hawk784563

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are always some fresh players and others who come to this thread.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Decided to try this out, but am baffled and a little annoyed.
So we have to name all the main characters AND their relationships to each other?
What's up with that...I play a game to have fun, this sounds like I'm trying to write a story with someone else already written the script but without the names of the characters...BUT won't tell me who those people are or what their relationships are.....baffling....

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Decided to try this out, but am baffled and a little annoyed.
So we have to name all the main characters AND their relationships to each other?
What's up with that...I play a game to have fun, this sounds like I'm trying to write a story with someone else already written the script but without the names of the characters...BUT won't tell me who those people are or what their relationships are.....baffling....
It seems like it some sort of ban-proof mechanics, devs use those a lot recently due to some Patreon policies I guess. Does not mean it has to be as annoying as it's in DF.
But that is a very tiny inconvenience compared to what is waiting for you in the game. Do not complaint later that people did not warn you to not touch this...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
It seems like it some sort of ban-proof mechanics, devs use those a lot recently due to some Patreon policies I guess. Does not mean it has to be as annoying as it's in DF.
But that is a very tiny inconvenience compared to what is waiting for you in the game. Do not complaint later that people did not warn you to not touch this...
lol, yeah, after I posted that I had a look at a few other comments....I'm going to move this into my 'crap game' folder and forget about it.....In fact I'd had the shortcut on my desktop for over 4 months and I've probably tried to start a number of times....so now decision is made

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Argrond

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok I’ve been gone for a minute what did I missed from this game? Have the father finall have sex with someone?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes